What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting from Laurie Daley

Nuke

Staff member
A World Cup is meant to represent the best countries playing off against one another.
If an indigenous team and a maori team want to go on tours, I'm all for it, but leave World Cups for the best players from the best countries, regardless of their race.

A World Cup is meant to represent the best countries playing off against one another.
If an indigenous team and a maori team want to go on tours, I'm all for it, but leave World Cups for the best players from the best countries, regardless of their race.
Laurie is not on about the indigenous team playing at the world cup

LimeRick

Juniors
If you don't know what fumbleball is you really shouldn't be on these boards

You can't blame the guy for being on the international board and not understanding the context.

@cumbrian Mackem , fumbleball is AFL/Aussie Rules. It has no relevance to the Kangaroos' lack of national games, not even any relevance in this thread.

But it's used as an internal measuring stick in Australia as there is no national AFL team.

cumbrian Mackem

Juniors
You can't blame the guy for being on the international board and not understanding the context.

@cumbrian Mackem , fumbleball is AFL/Aussie Rules. It has no relevance to the Kangaroos' lack of national games, not even any relevance in this thread.

But it's used as an internal measuring stick in Australia as there is no national AFL team.
If one existed At least the Aussie rules National team would have a good excuse for not playing any internationals. Unlike the kangaroos.

My quote was aimed at Cumbrian Mackem, and i lived and worked in the UK for 10 years, but I've never met a Brit as dumb as him when i was there. Perhaps i was lucky.
I just hope he's not a teacher in the UK, otherwise you would have to feel sorry for the kids

Latest posts