What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intrust Super Premiership 2017 (NSW Cup)

Tigers1986

Juniors
It's really not that hard. They're allegedly a professionally run organisation that cannot get a draw out within an adequate timeframe.

What processes? Look at the NRL draw, see what the Saturday Fox game is, match it up with an ISP fixture and have the others fall into place. The season ended back in September, the NRL draw was out early December. They've had a month to work on it and blaming technical issues with their website is asinine.

Your elitist, pompous attitude is detracting from the issue at hand. If the NSWRL actually gave a damn about the competitions, they'd work on them a little harder. Junior reps start in 3 weeks yet no sign of a draw at hand other than the draft posted on these forums. It's terrible management (and they don't need alignment to NRL fixtures).

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's really not that hard. They're allegedly a professionally run organisation that cannot get a draw out within an adequate timeframe.
Have you actually worked in sport? Do you know how it operates? You're making assumptions.

What processes? Look at the NRL draw, see what the Saturday Fox game is, match it up with an ISP fixture and have the others fall into place. The season ended back in September, the NRL draw was out early December. They've had a month to work on it and blaming technical issues with their website is asinine.
It's been explained to you that it isn't that simple. The NSWRL and the clubs would need to negotiate approval from each venue to hold the additional match there. Some grounds won't allow it and will rescind approval which isn't ideal - namely ANZ 2-3 times last year. Then there's the facilities and costs of Fox, whether the clubs are willing to foot the bill for extra security, F&B costs and so on. Opening a stadium for an extra 2-3 hours isn't a cheap exercise.

Your elitist, pompous attitude is detracting from the issue at hand. If the NSWRL actually gave a damn about the competitions, they'd work on them a little harder. Junior reps start in 3 weeks yet no sign of a draw at hand other than the draft posted on these forums. It's terrible management (and they don't need alignment to NRL fixtures).
LOL you use the word asinine, spend your entire twitter feed complaining to NSWRL about their fixtures, and you call me "elitist and pompous". Your demands are childish.

Further, you imply the NSWRL "don't give a damn about their competitions", which is utter rubbish. They wouldn't run them if they didn't care. The relevant clubs will have a copy of their draws and that's really what matters. Hell, they're answering questions about particular fixtures on twitter if you ask them (instead of being rude and borderline abusive).

I don't think anyone doubts its far from ideal for them not to be out yet but your snide remarks are beyond ridiculous.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Twitter? You're imagining things. Must be lofty up on that high horse of yours.

Snide remarks? Is it too much to expect a fixture list for a competition starting in 6 weeks? Or worse yet the juniors which start in 3 weeks? Don't kid yourself into believing their excuses. They've had months. ANZ isn't having 4:30pm Saturday games thus no need for NSW Cup games to be played there.

The draw is complete according to the NSWRL. The delay is them uploading it onto their live centre on the website which is just pathetic. Release a PDF and then take time to upload the site. Honestly it's not that difficult. Your conduct in this thread is reprehensible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda optimistic about Wests this year in the NSW Cup. Good squad of blokes, well drilled and trained and will want to make amends for 2016. Illawarra will be up there to defend, Mounties will always be up the top unless it's a final, and I'd expect that there'll be a bolter into contention as well - possibly Blacktown as they've been busy recruiting.

6 weeks to wait for the premier state competition. 5 weeks and 6 days until the draw haha

Timmah

Staff member
Twitter? You're imagining things. Must be lofty up on that high horse of yours.

Snide remarks? Is it too much to expect a fixture list for a competition starting in 6 weeks? Or worse yet the juniors which start in 3 weeks? Don't kid yourself into believing their excuses. They've had months. ANZ isn't having 4:30pm Saturday games thus no need for NSW Cup games to be played there.

The draw is complete according to the NSWRL. The delay is them uploading it onto their live centre on the website which is just pathetic. Release a PDF and then take time to upload the site. Honestly it's not that difficult. Your conduct in this thread is reprehensible.
Reprehensible? :joy::joy::joy::joy: Put the thesaurus away you clown.

Your life will literally be no different for them releasing the draws whenever they choose to release them. Once they're public you can do all the planning you like and we'll all know the fixtures and boom. Life will go on!

Tigers1986

Juniors
Touch a nerve? Wow.

So now it's their choice to delay it? Make up your mind mate.

Queensland have been busy planning for a month. Shows why their comp and setup destroys ours.

Timmah

Staff member
"Queensland have been busy planning"?

Who? A whole state? 4.6 million people have been planning their attendance at various QRL competition venues?

LOL please.

The people who need to know - that is the clubs - mostly already know their draws.

And from 10am tomorrow, we'll all know too. Life will indeed go on. If you don't like it, move to Queensland and support the 3 competitions for which they've released draws (no BRL or FOGS Colts fixtures out yet, I noticed, but no anger at them?)

Tigers1986

Juniors
You know that they aren't or haven't? Wow. Such insight.

10am tomorrow you say? I knew that an hour ago but thanks for the rehashed news.

Wow that's a very noble attitude, don't like it move away. Are you an anti-Trump Canadian migrant enabler now?

Anger? Please. It's citing ineptitude in organisation and providing lame excuses for the delay. Technical issues is a hopeless excuse. Communication with the stakeholders would be key, but hey, they'd need to care first.

Timmah

Staff member
Communication with the stakeholders?

They replied to everyone who asked over the past few weeks.

You're beyond help.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Neigh, neigh, neigh. Careful upon that high horse spouting your elitist nonsense. Straight forward answers remove the consistent line of questioning.

You never did refute being an anti-Trump Canadian pusher either.

Unwilling to discuss the season yet electing to beat a dead horse that was laid to rest days ago.

Timmah

Staff member
LOL do you just find words you think sound smart and type them, thinking 'oh yeah this will make me look like i know what i'm saying'?

I don't tend to refute stupidity like you've put forward.

If you're sick of the NSWRL's supposed ineptitude, could you do better, and if so have you applied for a role there?

Tigers1986

Juniors
LOL do you just find words you think sound smart and type them, thinking 'oh yeah this will make me look like i know what i'm saying'?

I don't tend to refute stupidity like you've put forward.

If you're sick of the NSWRL's supposed ineptitude, could you do better, and if so have you applied for a role there?

Neigh neigh neigh

Timmah

Staff member
As I thought, you have no clue.

Great to see the fixtures.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Still maintaining the elitist charade and not bothering to offer input into the competition. Superb effort that.

Timmah

Staff member
Still maintaining the elitist charade and not bothering to offer input into the competition. Superb effort that.
LOL coming back to an argument nearly a week later classic stuff.

Meanwhile, this week I backloaded the entire ISP draw into the LeagueUnlimited website - http://bit.ly/2017ISPDraw - together with the draws of each of the other NSWRL grades and the NYC, and produced the desktop wallpaper you see in the posts above.

But yeah, no input.

f**kwit.

Tigers1986

Juniors
You uploaded an existing draw onto a website. Congratulations.

I was on vacation in Melbourne, son. Go and explore the world sometime, unless it doesn't matter like your one-dimensional asinine view of state league supporters.

Resorting to cursing shows how juvenile your management of an irrational debate has been. You have contorted yourself twenty ways of Sunday over the vented frustration of a draw taking a long time to be released. Jog on you elitist rider of a high horse.

Timmah

Staff member
Put your thesaurus away, and walk away. You have issues.

You uploaded an existing draw onto a website. Congratulations.
Thank you. Your input has been lacking far more thus far.

I was on vacation in Melbourne, son. Go and explore the world sometime, unless it doesn't matter like your one-dimensional asinine view of state league supporters.
Vacation? Asinine? Are you American? lol

I live in Melbourne. Thank god I didn't run into your petulant self. As for my "one-dimensional view" of state league supporters - you are still unable to outline to me how your life was negatively affected (aside from your elevated blood pressure when posting here and on Twitter) by the draw being released in mid-January instead of when you e̶x̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ demand it.

Resorting to cursing shows how juvenile your management of an irrational debate has been. You have contorted yourself twenty ways of Sunday over the vented frustration of a draw taking a long time to be released. Jog on you elitist rider of a high horse.
Did you cringe while you typed that? Using as many overly-articulate words as you possibly could while trying to use "elitist" as an insult to me? LOL.

Last edited: