What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu another lemon buy?

maddest_kiwi

Juniors
Too many girls crying around here - Inu will rip it up at either wing or center. We are (I suspect) exactly what Mateo needs. He will be a slightly older in our forward pack, and will lead. Both incrediblely talented guys, and I am optimistic that we will get the best out of them, and they will love being Warriors.

Agreed, compared to some of the Warrior's previous signings (with the exception of Price, Tate, & Wiki) these two guys are decent, and will fit the Warrior's mold nicely.

ozreece77

Juniors
I don't think Inu's form would justify him walking in to a start necessarily- and certainly not in the centres.

Inu is like the kid in the nursery rhyme.
When hes good hes very very good, but when he's bad he's horrid.

last nights game was a perfect example.

offside ref

Juniors
Hey guys I'm a parra fan on these two.
Inu-is at a point in his career where just having talent isn't enough he needs that drive to be the best and at the moment parra cabt get it out of him.
Iv always rated the kid but since his injury two years ago he's lost a lot of pace and that has really affected his game.
Another factor is inu is a confidence player if he's handed the kicking duites he might improve in 07 with burt out he played his best footy and with cofidence and was kicking goals with a smile on his face.
To be honest he's a gamble for you guys if it pays off ill be happy for the warriors and inu but in saying that we won't miss him.

Mateo-iv followed his career for years he's another one who just doesn't have the work ethic its always been a issue in 05 smith sent him to the uk on loan with the hope of him matureing when he got back ot was another year before he layed first grade again. He has x factor no doubt but as said so many times by parra fans is he is lazy pure and simple. But if he can get settled with you guys he could really be a good buy. The thing people forgt about him is he's 26 next season so your not byeing a player based on potential he's close to his peak now.
So again feleti is a mystery both players are gambles for you guys.

Both players are frustrating for the fans because they can be rocks or diamonds.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
What the Warriors need to do is play guys who earn their spot. If you don't earn your spot, f**k off, you don't get a spot. Until you show you're good enough to be picked on the team sheet again.

I think this is important with some of the lazy players we're picking up. Both Mateo and Inu should know off the bat that they're easily replaced. They're priveleged to play for the mighty Warriors and hopefully Wiki will pull them aside and drill this home to these inconsistant pretenders.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
inu is having an alright night for a badly beaten team. mateo may as well get sized for a vulcans jersey atm.

Meth

Staff member
inu is having an alright night for a badly beaten team. mateo may as well get sized for a vulcans jersey atm.

Yeah, Inu would get 1 point on the 3-2-1 for the Eels for mine

Mateo's been neither here nor there

sarahk

Juniors
Im so bummed that you guys are getting Inu and Mateo next year!! Its hard for me to like any other team other than parra but when they play for you guys ill definitely have a soft spot for warriors as i really want them to excel there :)

joseph1

Juniors
Inu and Mateo should thrive under Wikis inclusive team building regime, train hard, and both finally fulfil their potential. With them and Isaac John back we should be right up there going into finals in 2011.

Meth

Staff member
50 minutes in to Broncos v Eels and Inu is having a shocker. He's scored a try, but the Broncos have directed ALL of their attack on the last tackle towards him and it's heart in mouth stuff

Rovelli

Bench
The only blots on Mateo's match tonight was that on a couple of occasions when he made the breaks, his resulting offloads went to Broncos.

Inu still looks a passenger out there, just like he was in their magical run last year. Time will tell whether or not Kris works out for us.

andrew057

First Grade
Oh man Inu is a bloody disgrace. Lock this thread now, hes a LEMON and always will be.

The knee injury has cruelled him.

I hope you guys didnt sign him on anything long term.

joseph1

Juniors
It doesnt look good for Inu, but the potential IS still there. Just hidden very very deep it seems. Need a magic wand in preseason next year.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Overeaction. He'll go alright for us.

And man I'm looking forward to having Mateo in our lineup.