What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu in/hell freezes over/hugs all round from Feddie

hitman82

Bench
http://www.warriors.co.nz/default.a...u-in-as-locke-ruled-out-of-south-sydney-match
Inu in as Locke ruled out of South Sydney match
12/04/2012 2:26:43 PM
Utility Krisnan Inu has been called into the Vodafone Warriors’ line-up for Sunday’s seventh-round NRL encounter with the South Sydney Rabbitohs at Mount Smart Stadium.
His selection follows confirmation this afternoon that fullback Kevin Locke had been ruled out after failing to fully recover from the leg injury which sidelined him for the last two away games against the Sydney Roosters and Canberra.
Locke was named in the team on Tuesday after continuing to work his way back from a heavy cork above his right knee in the March 24 match against Gold Coast.
Inu, who trained with the Vodafone Warriors this morning, is now set to play his 98th NRL game on Sunday after earlier appearing against Parramatta last month. He has recently been used by the Vulcans in the New South Wales Cup and spent last week in camp with the Vodafone Warriors in Australia.
The Vodafone Warriors final line-up is yet to be confirmed with McClennan originally listing six players on the interchange bench.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
So does this mean The Fish should start looking for a new club then?

And will Inu be slotting in at Fullback?

Izz

Bench
Three weeks for a cork? Must've been pretty heavy, all right.

And Inu into fullback?

Warmess

Juniors
Sounds like Inu is getting set up big for a fail. Anything short of a masterclass performance will see him straight back out next week.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Yeah I'm happy he is finally gtting a chance, but all it means is that Locke will come back and Inus back in the Vulcans. Plus an average or even bad performance and the average fan will turn on him quickly.

I'm so freakin stoked about Inu
Sad about Locke
Still I won't get too ahead of myself as we know Blue Bags might change his mind last minute and put Benry in FB :(

Celebrate when game day comes Feddie

Fierize

Juniors
Someone feel Bluey's forehead! Is the man feeling okay?!?!

Hopefully if Inu does a damn good job, if he gets to play that is, he will get chosen again for the next game(fingers crossed, but know it's probably not likely).

:D

Benek

Juniors
I don't get how losing Locke brings Inu in the squad unless Bluey plans to use him at fullback.

I'd love to see Inu on the wing, personally. Playing him at fullback is worthless since he'll be straight back to Vulcans once Locke is healthy.

I don't get how losing Locke brings Inu in the squad unless Bluey plans to use him at fullback.

I'd love to see Inu on the wing, personally. Playing him at fullback is worthless since he'll be straight back to Vulcans once Locke is healthy.

Who would you have at Fullback?

Benek

Juniors
Who would you have at Fullback?

Not sure. Fish has been really disappointing so I certainly can't pick him with any confidence. Maybe for this round Inu at fullback is the best choice. I'm glad he's getting a shot in any position. I hope you plays amazing so he has a chance at staying in the team.

spear tackle

Juniors
I wouldn't be surprised on current selections to see Packer in at fullback and Meads brought up from the under 20's to start in the front row.
Seriously though I wouldn't be surprised (but dissapointed) if Inu is left out at the last minute

Latest posts