What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu in/hell freezes over/hugs all round from Feddie

beefstew

Juniors
Fish had to get another go. To discard him to 3rd choice after 2 f*cking games is ridiculous.

Somehow Bluey has managed to finally bring in Inu and still f**k up.

Fish was garbage, i know you'll probably blame his team mates for his dismal performances, but the thing is,
games like the last two, are one's that should highlight a fullbacks abilities, particularly his defense, and
Fish was shown to be a long long way off, which was plainly obvious even before he got called up to first
grade.

JoeD

First Grade
My sauce confirms JBro at full back, Inu centre and Hurrel -->

Although changes before kickoff are a real possibility.

Those of you keeping up with my salacious gossip will be glad to hear my guy finally got a word with Bluey. The feeling in the team is that Bluey might be realising his changes haven't worked.

01. Ropati
02. Tupou
03. Inu
04. Taylor / Benry 2nd Row or Bench
05. Hurrell / Vatuvei on Bench

We need the "D" as we all know this :)

Benek

Juniors
Looks like Inu is at FB after all. I hope he goes so well that when Locke comes back he get's a chance at wing or centre.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Gotta give Bluey some selection props this week, the Ropo to fullback/Inu+Benry in the centres combo worked well, and we even had adequate cover when Ropo did his hammy.

Brando

Juniors
Anyone reckon that the commentators read this forum or is what said in here common knowledge in NZ, radio, papers, etc 'cause all day they talked up Ropo, Henry and Bluey as if to smooth over our fears.
Living in Aus, we hear nothing about the Warriors. The who?

kos

Juniors
Where do you live? Warriors get coverage in the Gold Coast Bulletin and Sydney Daily Telegraph and a bit not much on the Tv news.
In todays information age it is easy enough to plug into nzherald.co.nz and stuff.co.nz to catch up and this website.
Anyway the boys are back 44-22 go the Warriors.

Brando

Juniors
Where do you live? Warriors get coverage in the Gold Coast Bulletin and Sydney Daily Telegraph and a bit not much on the Tv news.
In todays information age it is easy enough to plug into nzherald.co.nz and stuff.co.nz to catch up and this website.
Anyway the boys are back 44-22 go the Warriors.

I am in Brisbane. Yes I can go online and I do, and yes there is some info about them in the papers here if you can call it that lol.......but I meant, the buzz and vibe and talkback would be warriorcentric in Auckland and I wondered if this is similar to what gets said in here or if the commentators would read this forum.

Latest posts