What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu in/hell freezes over/hugs all round from Feddie

hitman82

Bench
I seriously doubt Fish will play at fullback again anytime soon. He was pretty average the last two weeks. So were the rest of the team obviously, but he was noticeably out of his depth in my opinion.

aargon

I seriously doubt Fish will play at fullback again anytime soon. He was pretty average the last two weeks. So were the rest of the team obviously, but he was noticeably out of his depth in my opinion.

+1

All that talk about Fish being on fire, scoring 6 tries and smoking the opposition... just shows the difference between reserve and first grade.

The kid has huge potential but to talk him up into star status was just asking for trouble.

I think Fish will end up in the centres. He doesn't have the positioning or will to put his body on the line. Both important aspects of fullback play.

ozbash

Referee
Fish is # 1 for the Vulcans this week.

Inu has to earn his spot and he has done sfa in NSW Cup.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
TBH I'd rather we had a fit Locke there- but I'm happy they've gone with Inu over Fish, who is obviously not cutting it.

vvvrulz

Coach
I really hope Inu doesn't deliver a shocker. The media, Bluey and certain folk here are waiting hungrily with their knives.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
He's on a bit of a hiding to nothing if he does play, especially at fullback but at least he might actually get on the park.

Warmess

Juniors
Sam Ackerman just said on the league fix twitter that Jro has been training at fullback and Inu at left centre. However apparently Bluey hasn't ruled out Inu playing fullback, but it seems like Inu will be playing, and at centre!

Fast Eddie

First Grade
:lol:

Man I hope Ropati doesn't have a shocker under the high ball. I do remember that good game he had fullback a couple of seasons ago, the best part from memory was his strong kick returns.

hitman82

Bench
Yeah he was really powerful from fullback, but I do remember some comments that he wasn't really tested much defensively in those games. I hope the guy's pace is up to it.

hitman82

Bench
To be fair, he can't get caught out of position much more than Fish was being.

There's still a good chance Inu could end up at fullback too.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Fish had to get another go. To discard him to 3rd choice after 2 f*cking games is ridiculous.

Somehow Bluey has managed to finally bring in Inu and still f**k up.

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
From memory every time J.Ro has played fullback he has killed it, which probably means that he'll play good till Locke comes back and the coach will end up dropping Inu back to the vulcans again because Ropati's form at the back will validate his next 5 shockers at centre. If they both play well next week they could become the 3 and the 4 but that would make too much sense so it probably won't happen.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
He's played fullback once in the last 5-6 years. He started out as a fullback a I remember him playing an ANZAC Test there back in the early 2000's.

Latest posts