What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu Lovers

SOMEONE please shoot Perret wtf?. Any kiwi that sings another anthem should be banned from donning the black & white jersey forever pure and simple.

jaseg

Juniors
SOMEONE please shoot Perret wtf?. Any kiwi that sings another anthem should be banned from donning the black & white jersey forever pure and simple.

Woah. Overreaction much? The guy has now lived more of his life in Australia than New Zealand. Being in a similar position (and a citizen of both countries), I can understand singing the anthem at the grand final - it's not the same thing as a test match. It's not NZ vs Aus.

ozbash

Referee
Woah. Overreaction much? The guy has now lived more of his life in Australia than New Zealand. Being in a similar position (and a citizen of both countries), I can understand singing the anthem at the grand final - it's not the same thing as a test match. It's not NZ vs Aus.

Dunno, bit of a national pride thing for me. The family/freinds watching back home..

Latest posts