What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu Lovers

Iafeta

Referee
Duncey suicide watch... wonder how much he enjoyed Inu flogging Cronk senseless there? Reserve grade...pfft. Duncey you mong.

Iafeta

Referee
Duncey smiles again. Good on you Duncey, never doubted your ability... Bartercard Cup 4 life yo.

Iafeta

Referee
Graham... biggest grub in the game. This is the douche he was using vaseline earlier this year. Epic grub and epic scum.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Well if there's one thing that Warriors fans can be happy about its that Neilsen > Inu in the GF. Neilsen was outstanding on defense and was a large part of keeping Barba out of the game.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Inu is a quality bloke

After the presentations were done and dusted, the majority of the Dogs went back to the sheds, while Inu, Barba, Kasiano and 1 other wandered all the way down to the other end of the park to see the Dogs fans that stuck around post match

TheDMC

Bench
Well if there's one thing that Warriors fans can be happy about its that Neilsen > Inu in the GF. Neilsen was outstanding on defense and was a large part of keeping Barba out of the game.

There has been a surprisingly amount of moaning about Neilsen coming to the warriors, but for me I think he is exactly what we need - a defensive lynchpin. With Locke, Hurrell, Manu and Johnson we have strike-power in the backs but as 2012 showed us, if your backline sucks defensively you are absolutely toast.

He might be better on attack than we think too...Storm just didn't need/want to use him in that role at all.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
At one point the Storm had scored their second or third try and the Dogs were well under the pump. As Smith was lining up the conversion the camera tracked along the dead ball line behind the dogs players and as it went behind Inu he saw his back on the big screen and waved. I thought that was pretty classic.

Meth

Staff member

I thought Inu was one of the better players in the Dogs on the night.

Meth

Staff member
At one point the Storm had scored their second or third try and the Dogs were well under the pump. As Smith was lining up the conversion the camera tracked along the dead ball line behind the dogs players and as it went behind Inu he saw his back on the big screen and waved. I thought that was pretty classic.

Probably waving to Bluey.

ozbash

Referee

National anthem time, they are yodelling away and the camera pans along the line of doggies and theres Krisnan singing away. He spots it on the screen and stops singing and gives the cheeky grin... sprung !

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I thought Inu was one of the better players in the Dogs on the night.

Not saying Inu played badly, but Neilsen was outstanding, and specifically in the exact role that the Warriors so desperately need of a defensive centre.

Latest posts