What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu Robbed!!!!!!!!!!

Agent Mulder

Bench
What the f**k? why is that Parramatta are always robbed by the VIDEO REF??? the same happenend last year to Hayne against The Saints at Parra Stadium!!! its f**ken bullsh*t i tell you.

Now Tahu has been bitten by a dirty DOG!!

Fire up Parra!

Eelectrica

Referee
Yep. What about the new rule that states if you get bitten then the biter gets the penalty. I think that rule needs some work.

NT_Eelsfan

Juniors
IMO i think Inu lost control right at the last second, like his finger left the ball so in all fairness it wasn't a try, in saying that the boys have been playing well

Pricey73

Juniors
Lets hope we get the rub of the green in the finals as we havent in the last few weeks...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I didn't think it was a try, but he finally got his reward in the end with a sensational try. I haven't been that excited since the time i had sex to Whay cant this be love by Van Halen!!!

strider

Post Whore
I don't think Inu's first was a try .... BUT they seem to give those ones these days for some reason - but as per usual, not us

brilliant presence of mind to ground his foot at the end tho .... he's a gun!!!

theicemandanno

Juniors
Who here thought like me that the screwjob was going to be completed with the Video Ref giving SBW another benefit of the doubt try with that strip that CLEARLY was a strip that went forward.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
inu had more pressure on that ball then menzies last week, yet the same video ref comes up with another silly decision, although i love him for not rewarding sonny bill with that try, and inu's try just a freak this kid

sportsmad

Juniors
for mine it was a try, i thought his finger maintained contact with the ball, not clear enough to definately rule knock, on full speed replay and/or benefit of doubt should have been used. just glad didn't cost us the game.

stuke

Bench
i am of the belief that it wasn't a try BUT on recent form it could easily have been given 'benefit of the doubt'.

Why wasn't the video ref involved in the biting incident - surely it was an act of foul play that he had plenty of time to report on to the ref on the field. Morrin should have been off with the evidence that was presented to the video ref.

Tekken Lord

Juniors
It wasn't a try, it was like menzies try last week but what the hell if they'll give menzies we deserved a try.

INU robbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
well from where I was sitting I dont think there was much difference in the Inu and Menzies try, but wasnt the Menzies try awarded and didnt go upstairs?

It looked like Inu lost it, but Ive seen those given benefit of the doubt, but thats the second one we've been robbed a bit. Think back to Round 4, Luke Burt was disallowed for a similar one.

strider

Post Whore
Inu don't think the Inu and menzies tries were similar ... menzies arm stayed in contact with the ball (supposedly) hence they gave him the try .... Inu was trying to force a bouncing ball

I would compare Inu's disallowed try more to the one Wade Mackinnon scored against newcastle where he chased a kick and then bounced it down - it was just like Inu's - you slow it down you see the ball away from the hand

BUT - as per usual - Mackinnon TRY! - Inu (aka player wearing blue and gold) No Try! :crazy:

Gronk

Staff member
Eelectrica said:
Yep. What about the new rule that states if you get bitten then the biter gets the penalty. I think that rule needs some work.

:lol:

big boppa eel

Juniors
people it was a try because if you have a fingernail on the ball this is good enough, inu at least had a fingertip on the when he scored which deems this a try.

Utey

Coach
It was a no try, but I thought the interpretation changed. I for one was glad Bill looked at the replay at a true speed level. Piss the slow mo crap off.

strider

Post Whore
yeah but the real speed looked like a try ... when he slowed it and paused it he made his decision :lol:

Kornstar

Coach
I watched the game again when i got home from the game and i though it should have been given, i have seen worse given!!!! It just seems that we never get those kind of calls but other teams always do!!!

Latest posts