What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu!!!!!!!!!!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
WTF? said:
Inu is GOD!

I think Fui would have a few things to say about that. Not to mention this bloke:

dev.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore
But I have to agree - Krisnan Inu is the most naturally gifted freak I have seen in a long time.

sportsmad

Juniors
can someone tell Inu to delegate his mission & stay with parra and play footy, what the heck , I'll go Krisnan, u just tell me what i have to do O:)

strider

Post Whore
he's got 1 yr left anyway ... who knows what he'll be thinking in a years time???

Glenn

First Grade
What can be said about Inu that hasn't already been said.
So young, so much talent.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
and he'll go back to premmy league in a few weeks when Burty is back

Kornstar

Coach
Can we bribe his family (who he will seek advice from) to advise him to stay in league and sign a 5 year contract with the Eels? Anyone wanna come with me to Minto?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Twizzle said:
and he'll go back to premmy league in a few weeks when Burty is back

I'll borrow a line from Hages and say that "things will always seem to work out for themselves" with Burt back in 4 weeks can you guarentee n injuries to our backs???

anything can between now and then that's worry about the decision "if" it happens.

spiderdan

Bench
i thought i read somewhere that inu was quoted as saying he has a year to run on his contract and he has every intention on honouring it. he went on to say he wanted to do his mission while he was young so that when he returned he still had something to offer ability-wise.

from meomory i've also read somewhere that mormons are encouraged to do their missions before hitting 25. i'd be guessing that at the end of his current contract he will leave, do his two years then come back - unless something happens in the enxt 12 months that makes him question his faith.

fingers crossed he is one of the talented freaks we can keep his entire career.

Latest posts