What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iosia Soliolia

Is Iosia Soliolia that good?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The solution of choosing whom to play for is easy.

Make AUSTRALIA v NEW ZEALAND ther major rep games for the year.

One Origin match and three Tests v NZ.

Hunt
Marshall
Soliola
SBW

All the young Kiwi kids will then have no choice to make they will play for NZ. The games will be great also.

ThrashViking

Juniors
Dog-E said:
ThrashViking said:
He was poached by Australian scouts on a Junior kiwis trip, he's about as Australian as Sonny-Bill.

How?...He has not payed a senior international for wither nation...He is still free to do as he choses!

He's lived in Australia for about 2 years!

Paullyboy

Coach
I cant imagine him being interested in playing for Australia unless its simply for the possibility of playing origin

Paullyboy

Coach
Southern Rooster said:

Hunt
Marshall
Soliola
SBW

All the young Kiwi kids will then have no choice to make they will play for NZ. The games will be great also.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you goose.

Paullyboy said:
Southern Rooster said:

Hunt
Marshall
Soliola
SBW

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you goose.

Do tell me why or are you one of these people that just want to see the game excel in Australia. We need to play NZ more often not just a game in NZ in October. All the QLD players play in the NRL now it's not like it used to be where they had the QRL competition. What Origin did was give QLDer's playing in the NSWRL an opportunity to join there QRL playing mates and try and beat NSW whilst strengthening league in QLD. It has done that and now is the time to do the same with league in NZ. Believe me a competitive Aus v NZ series will be better for the game then an Origin series. People are starting to take the piss out of origin now, it is no longer what it was we have QLD trying to get Hunt (a Kiwi to play it) Adrian Morley a POM could soon be playing for NSW. I think supporting Australia and making the green and gold jumper the number 1 priority in our game as it is in every other sport in this country whilst strengthening the game internationally with our nearest neighbours is better for the game.

Explain to me why that is being a goose.

Skinner

Coach
ThrashViking said:
He was poached by Australian scouts on a Junior kiwis trip, he's about as Australian as Sonny-Bill.

Not actually true TV. Sia was taken to the Roosters by his New Zealand
manager.

Cheers
Skinner

coldhardbitch

Juniors
Here Here :clap:

I could not be proud of any player shunning there own country to play for the kangaroos. I want to see The kangaroos beaten occaisionally, not to be all-conquering.
To do that, kiwis need to be able to pick kiwis for their team

coldhardbitch said:
Here Here :clap:

I could not be proud of any player shunning there own country to play for the kangaroos. I want to see The kangaroos beaten occaisionally, not to be all-conquering.
To do that, kiwis need to be able to pick kiwis for their team

The only way for that to happen is to make the Aus v NZ contests the number 1 rep game in our calendar not Origin. There is a lot of exciting talent comng from NZ at the moment let's use it to promote the game internationally or we might lose this talent to Union eventually.

Dog-E said:
ThrashViking said:

How?...He has not payed a senior international for wither nation...He is still free to do as he choses!

Yep...just another Kiwi that the Aussies will claim... :roll: :evil: