What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Irony....

fish eel

Immortal
Souths having the word 'firepower' on the back of their jerseys.

At one point, I thought they had set a friggin tent embassy up in our quarter, and the best they could come up with for 75 minutes was a benefit of the doubt job from dummy half.

Seriously, what a boring, bland team.

Pazza

First Grade
they are sh*t aye ahahaha they just got a couple of big name players this season and they think they are king sh*t

Fathead

Bench
Come on - they are a decent team. I think if they ran a bit straighter and played the ball quicker they would have given us a bit of a scare.
Asotasi is a quaility player.
They just need to settle the halves down a bit.

fish eel

Immortal
Fathead said:
Come on - they are a decent team. I think if they ran a bit straighter and played the ball quicker they would have given us a bit of a scare.
Asotasi is a quaility player.
They just need to settle the halves down a bit.

Decent team, but boring. Seriously never looked like scoring and played unimaginative football, take peachy out and what have they got?

Fathead

Bench
They are basically a brand new team with a brand new coach.
Next year they will be far better for the run.

Angry_eel

First Grade
i only realised today how much of a dirty player Jeremy Smith is. I think i saw atleast 3 times where he deliberately got entangled with the player playing-the-ball so he could slow it down. alot of souths players did this.

Eelectrica

Referee
Great defence, but unless JT can get there attack together they won't be playing the finals anytime soon.

strider

Post Whore
wing played very well at 1/2 for easts last night ... he'll be a good addition to souths next year and i think will be given alot of responsibility and will stand up

sportsmad

Juniors
actually had to agree with Gus Gould 2day :crazy:, they went too much side to side, but i'm not complaining, i'd be running away from Fui too :lol:

sportive cupid

Referee
fish eel said:
Souths having the word 'firepower' on the back of their jerseys.

At one point, I thought they had set a friggin tent embassy up in our quarter, and the best they could come up with for 75 minutes was a benefit of the doubt job from dummy half.

Seriously, what a boring, bland team.
Oh dear Fishy-political correctness!

Latest posts