What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is amos the worst defending fullback in the comp

Galeforce

Bench
sometimes it is hard to play well in a sh*te side.
anyway , last week i mentioned look at the table , Souths were only two up last week , it is now 4.:crazy:
So not sure why you a running down Souths or their supporters.
Look to your own team turkey breath!!:lol:

humpy

Juniors
TV Ted Ellery said:
A combination of Garry Jack, Luke Phillips and Matty Seers (when not on the gear)

Comparing Amos to Luke Phillips is an embarrasment. Luke Phillips was one of the best defensive fullbacks I have seen, and as a Roosters fan, he was instrumental in a number of our big wins in the glory days with try saving tackles.

Could never question his ticker. Amos on the other hand looks like he simply does not want to be there at the moment, and the sooner they get rid of him or put him back to PL the better.

aqua_duck

Coach
karmciahel is no doubt the worst defensive fullback in my opinion, firstly his tackling technique is abit sus, and secondly he's not quick enough to make cover tackles alot of the time, so he either gets burnt for pace or over commits himself and gets stepped

D

Deleted member 10972

Roberts is a confidence player. When his head is right...he can score tries at will. One of the top NRL tryscorers last two seasons. This year...no idea.

kooriguy

Juniors
his only proplem is the roosters.. if he was still with us he would probably be nrl leading tryscorer, he also smoked it up whenever he was needed at fullback for us.. i remember some awesome tackles him and lewis used to pull off together on that side of the field, worked like clockwork together in attack and defence.