What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Covell the dumbest sounding nrl player?

Dutch Oven

Juniors
I heard an interview with Covell on the radio dis arvo and he took an eternity to answer questions put to him. His voice reminds me of justin langer's (the cricketer) which is no wrap at all.

I am now wondering if Covell ever went to school. Who do u all believe sounds the dumbest? My top 3. Covell, Jason Smith and Justin Hodges.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Covell didnt spend his years studying

he spent them kicking goals , practising sprints , going to the gym to become a footballer. So speech isnt his thing, just like having a life isnt ures.

Dutch Oven

Juniors
It was a really annoying interview. He sounded like he'd just downed a case of beer on his pat malone.

Drunk Covell.

innsaneink

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:

he spent them kicking goals , practising sprints , going to the gym to become a footballer. So speech isnt his thing, just like having a life isnt ures.

Sorry, wrong.

Try javelin.

axie

Juniors
I heard an interview with Covell on the radio dis arvo and he took an eternity to answer questions put to him. His voice reminds me of justin langer's (the cricketer) which is no wrap at all.

I am now wondering if Covell ever went to school. Who do u all believe sounds the dumbest? My top 3. Covell, Jason Smith and Justin Hodges.

Pot ... kettle ... black.

[font=&quot][/font]

Dutch Oven

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Well covell is one of those guys who parties heaps, ive seen him out heaps

But he wasn't drunk and was talking normally. The people interviewing him sounded really frustrated and cut the interview short because he was talking so slow. I thought only front rowers were dumb.

aqua_duck

Coach
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:

obviously didn't help.

Are you sure you aren't Luke Covell?

Bazal

Post Whore
I think he overdid the kicking and underdid everything else involving rugby league, just quietly....

JJ

Immortal
Dutch Oven said:

you obviously don't get interviews with too many Warriors players over there - Manu Vatuvei is a super talent, but has about 6 words in his vocabulary, and can't pronounce any of them correctly

Thats what happens when you live in the SHIRE, They speak and act funny. But the inbred cousins from Manly ( Peninsula) are worse.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:

Sounds like speech and grammar aren't yours either. Maybe he is Luke Covell.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Have you ever heard ashton sims (I think that's who it is anyway). Don't know if he actually is dopey or just sounds like it.

Pistol

Coach
Dutch Oven said:

I agree with Hodges and Covell but Jason Smith was not always how you say he is. He copped an elbow to his throat one game when he was playing for Parramatta. Didnt do him any favours.

ThrashViking

Juniors
JJ said:
you obviously don't get interviews with too many Warriors players over there - Manu Vatuvei is a super talent, but has about 6 words in his vocabulary, and can't pronounce any of them correctly
He has nothing on Francis Meli.
I remember the interview he had with Awen Guttenbeil on gameday last season
AG: Your try scoring form has been very impressive, got any secrets?
FM: Da Coach told me to run with da ball.
He killed the interview with that line, Awen just hasnt been the same since.

MightySharks

Bench
Dutch Oven said:

Is dutch oven the biggest wanker in this forum?