What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Farah Super League bound?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
lol, on nine news they showed someone waiting for taylor outside an entrance gate at campbelltown stadium before the game, and he said to taylor "thanks for stuffing up the club mate" and taylor replied "no worries". i recorded it on webcam and will upload it to my youtube channel and will post it in this thread soon.

Haha that was hilarious.

proto

Juniors
Paul kents a articles about farah not being part of the squad etc and not being 'in' with the playing group and then him backtracking on that on triple m this arvo was hilarious. Absolutely just makes crap up. Hes an older bloke too, should he really be hanging with all the youngsters week in week out ? Geez

MrAnonymous

Bench
Kent has no friends. He should worry about his own social issues the f**king little gimp merkin then making shit up and trying to look like he is a sick merkin in the know.

POPEYE

Coach
So Farah can do something special after all, pity Taylor had to go to such extremes to coax it from him . . . all Robbie did by putting on a display for his 'followers' was prove how big a wanker he is

ram raid

Bench
I understand all this, and I agree it's probably best for the Tigers long-term that Farah is out of the joint.

However, I still feel for Farah because all of this should have been sorted months ago when he would still have some valid options to take up. The complete lack of respect for a player, however much maligned, that has put his blood, sweat, and tears for the club is downright pathetic.

Yeah I agree with this.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
So Farah can do something special after all, pity Taylor had to go to such extremes to coax it from him . . . all Robbie did by putting on a display for his 'followers' was prove how big a wanker he is
I don't care if you hate the bloke, but don't talk shit.

Taylor has all year made Farah play a greatly reserved style so as to allow the halves to get the most chances to do their thing. Farah did as requested and it got them nowhere.

Farah even suggested that the new structure hurt his confidence, but he did as he was told.

Yesterday the players were allowed to play their way. Farah was allowed to run from dummy half and the forwards rolled on off the back of it, Moses and Brooks had more options, time and space to do their thing and everyone reaped the benefits.

The dopey thing about this structure is even if you take Farah out of the side and bring CHerrington in, his style of play is very similar to Farah's, therefore Taylor would be from the outset, forcing Cherrington to adopt a less attacking style of play as well, which is nonsense when you see how well the team plays when they get that roll on from dummy half.

Taylor is a shit coach with no imagination in attack and no noticeable improvement in defence (which has been his sole focus all year)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Despite the win they remain a laughing stock:lol:

They're in turmoil.

Great crowd they got too for a sunday arvo. 6,700:lol:

reminds me of that time in 2007 when Souths had a Friday night game and got a crowd of 5053.

DiegoNT

First Grade
reminds me of that time in 2007 when Souths had a Friday night game and got a crowd of 5053.

I don't think anyone could be as bad as Souths were from about 2002-2007
But parra and tigers are giving it a real good go

alien

Referee
I think it's been well established that the only person with hate in their heart is you, le forum bandwagoner.

well established by who??? yeah ok, i'm the only one with hate. i'm the big bad. :sarcasm:
have a look in the souths game day threads every week and you'll see plenty of hate from others

Stranga

Juniors
Yet another shithole Sydney club that wouldn't even be given a chance in a revamped competition ran by people with a clue.

Rupert please.

The Rosco

Bench
I don't think anyone could be as bad as Souths were from about 2002-2007
But parra and tigers are giving it a real good go

Aaahhh souffs supporters.
They, and their club, wank on about how much they foster and nurture the indigenous community.
Their players do the goanna, play imaginary didgiredoos, etc, etc, etc.
Then, their legion of blow-in fans sing "swing low sweet chariot", or whatever that piece of trash is called. This song being a quintessential shining beacon of mother England.
Mother England that sent the white fella to decimate your indigenous forefathers.
Mother England that spawned the people that supposedly stole your generation.
And you donkeys sing that song, you poor simpletons. Sing on.
No, it doesn't make you look like utter fools.

If the people that marched to save your sorry arsed club could predict the bunch of ingrate wankers you have turned into, they probably wouldn't have bothered.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Aaahhh souffs supporters.
They, and their club, wank on about how much they foster and nurture the indigenous community.
Their players do the goanna, play imaginary didgiredoos, etc, etc, etc.
Then, their legion of blow-in fans sing "swing low sweet chariot", or whatever that piece of trash is called. This song being a quintessential shining beacon of mother England.
Mother England that sent the white fella to decimate your indigenous forefathers.
Mother England that spawned the people that supposedly stole your generation.
And you donkeys sing that song, you poor simpletons. Sing on.
No, it doesn't make you look like utter fools.

If the people that marched to save your sorry arsed club could predict the bunch of ingrate wankers you have turned into, they probably wouldn't have bothered.

Well actually ' Swing low, sweet chariot' originated from America and is generally thought to be inspired by the Underground railroad (the network to support escaped slaves), but cool story bro.

voltron

Juniors
this reaction from Farah and what he has been able to drum up in terms of support for himself
For me it proves that getting rid of him is the right call.
He has way too much sway and power in the club.
and no coach would really be able to deal with that.

His ego is too big, and for Taylor if he is thinking long term then getting rid of him is the right call

Latest posts