What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs. Canterbury Bulldogs @Bluebet

MugaB

Coach
Nonesense.
Exactly what you said, are we risking a possible 2 points coz you are pushing the case cole can't play an 80 min game, and the only way to guide him into 1st grade is that Nathan needs to be benched for that period of time and have a back up just for his position

betcats

Referee
Exactly what you said, are we risking a possible 2 points coz you are pushing the case cole can't play an 80 min game, and the only way to guide him into 1st grade is that Nathan needs to be benched for that period of time and have a back up just for his position

More nonesense I’ve said nothing close to this garbage

betcats

Referee
Then explain what you want cole to do other than play 5/8th for the 1st 20mins

I think he’s a good chance at playing 6 next year but if someone else gets it I think he’ll be picked on the bench for plenty of games. Can’t be bothered explaining more if you’re just going to make shit up.

MugaB

Coach
I think he’s a good chance at playing 6 next year but if someone else gets it I think he’ll be picked on the bench for plenty of games. Can’t be bothered explaining more if you’re just going to make shit up.
Can't be picked on the bench if all he does is just play 5/8th, 18th man most likely

betcats

Referee
Can't be picked on the bench if all he does is just play 5/8th, 18th man most likely

Fair chance he gets picked as 18th man also if someone else gets Luai spot. No matter who starts in the halves next year I think we will see the 14 spot rotated a lot like it has so far this year. Unless we are running two hookers there is no clear standout for a utility role but we will certainly be picking one cause Ivan likes to have some cover for injuries.

Seems cliched to say but if Panthers can -
1) hold the ball and respect possession,
2) have better discipline than shown in previous weeks,
3) respect field position and control the ebb and flow of the game with ruck and line speed,
4) execute even half decent 5th play options,
5) start the game better than the last 3 games

Then Panthers should beat the Dogs by 20+ points comfortably. Can’t question the defensive system as it works but also acknowledging that it can have its moments.

Those 5 points are obvious points but if Panthers do that it’ll be a big, comfortable win. If they don’t do that or only do some of those then it’ll be a grind and a game made more difficult than it should be.

Vic Mackey

Referee
2003 Gf excluded, I doubt ive ever cheered the panthers on as much as I will this Friday night. Those cocky blue and white f*#kwits need to be put back into place. Mahoney is the biggest merkin in the game and to make matters worse is probably the biggest coward aswell. Never seen a chirpier group of f*3kwits, penrith got accused of it 2/3 years ago, yet at least they actually had a reason for it. Nothing would make me happier then seeing Penrith put 40 on these pretenders.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
2003 Gf excluded, I doubt ive ever cheered the panthers on as much as I will this Friday night. Those cocky blue and white f*#kwits need to be put back into place. Mahoney is the biggest merkin in the game and to make matters worse is probably the biggest coward aswell. Never seen a chirpier group of f*3kwits, penrith got accused of it 2/3 years ago, yet at least they actually had a reason for it. Nothing would make me happier then seeing Penrith put 40 on these pretenders.
Scum of the earth the dogs

betcats

Referee
Reeds always been a chirpy merkin. Vic watch the 2022 gf it will make you happy. He starts the game real up and about 10 mins in it’s head down saying nothing

Panther Pete

Juniors
Do you think Mahoney has taken the title from Luai?

Latest posts