What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IS IT JUST ME OR HAS GIDLEY BEEN ROBBED?

RenoufPhan

Juniors
Matt Gidley definitely was robbed.

Whilst Cooper and Gasnier have been in great club form, Gidley has been in great form for NSW (while also playing well for Newcastle). He was the best of the backs for NSW in Game 2.

If the NSW selectors weren't drunk with power, they would have stayed loyal to one of the guys who earnt his spot and deserved to keep it. Instead they'd rather pick players who play for their club sides. They (Daley and Gould) are pathetically transparent.

Joshua said:
If you want to see a SOO winning team, check out my NSW TEAM thread.

Cooper and Gasnier kick Gidley's arse.

As far as I'm concerned, Gidley can go and get f***ed

ur team sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and u can go and get f***ed

Dragons Cross

Juniors
Gidley is the most over-rated centre to ever play for NSW, he only has the one move (flick pass to Tahu) and is a turnstile in defence.

NSW will win by 14 tomorrow.

Johns Magic

Referee
Dragons Cross said:
Gidley is the most over-rated centre to ever play for NSW, he only has the one move (flick pass to Tahu) and is a turnstile in defence.

Errrrr.... The game is being played a week from tomorrow.

Shows how little you know about league.

knights04

Bench
Cooper and Gasnier are a great combo atm and Gidley has been rather flat of late and Tahu injured but Tahu may feel unlucky.

OVP

Coach
genekrupa said:
Gidley WAS robed and the NSW St-Roosters have gone from favourates to laughing stock.

QLD must be laughing their heads off. At least QLD have loyalty to THEIR players.

There are more Dragons in the team than Roosters you genius !!

I have seen some dumb posters on these forums over the years but you take the take the cake(but Spamazoid comes real close tho). Are you sure you two arent related ?

Johns Magic

Referee
OVP said:
genekrupa said:
Gidley WAS robed and the NSW St-Roosters have gone from favourates to laughing stock.

QLD must be laughing their heads off. At least QLD have loyalty to THEIR players.

I have seen some dumb posters on these forums over the years but you take the take the cake(but Spamazoid comes real close tho). Are you sure you two arent related ?

OVP, he said ST-Roosters for a reason. Emphasis on the ST.
Looks like someone owes Genekrupa an apology....

OVP

Coach
Johns Magic said:

Doh !! LoL but ill apologise if he admits that Fittler deserves to be there AFTER we win :). His geniused thread about Fittler stuck in my mind so thats why im so anti to this idiot.

Anonymous

Juniors
OVP said:
genekrupa said:

Well why don't you say what you think!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

You seem to have thought out your response so well, it seem such a shame to point out how wrong you are!

With Little Budgie 18th man and Foould the coach, that makes, let me see, 6 (thats right SIX) representitives from th Rorters, the same as St Daley.

Buy a paper mongoloid, then you wont look like such a fool when your wrong, P*NISBREATH!

P.S. If you want to talk dumb posts, try one of your mates, Rorter C*ckhead. Far more SH*T written by him.

Oh thats right he supports the Rooters as well, you can't criticize HIM CAN YOU!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Anonymous

Juniors
OVP said:
Johns Magic said:

Doh !! LoL but ill apologise if he admits that Fittler deserves to be there AFTER we win :). His geniused thread about Fittler stuck in my mind so thats why im so anti to this idiot.

Where in this tread have I MENTIONED Fittler?

You great LUMOX!

Anonymous

Juniors
Dragons Cross said:

Wanna talk over rated?

Lets try Timmins, Ryles, Cooper, Gaznier, etc, etc!

Milty

Juniors
actually they are not overrated .

Cooper , Gasnier have 24 tries between them and most of them were with Head and Timmins as halves .

Ryles - next Paul Harragorn

Anonymous

Juniors
Milty said:

Cooper , Gasnier have 24 tries between them and most of them were with Head and Timmins as halves .

So it's OK for Gids/Tahu to becalled overrated but not any Dragons? :roll: :roll: :roll:

GO HOME AND CRY TO MUMMY ABOUT THE BAD MAN IN THE FORUMS THEN!!! :p :lol: :-({|= :p :lol: :-({|= :p :lol: :-({|=

Anonymous

Juniors
Milty said:
Ryles was bloody awesome last year and is coming off a long injury period

Well your entitled to your opinion, which is your right. I just don't agree with it, which is mine.

Anonymous

Juniors
OVP said:
Johns Magic said:

MMMMMM. Just been looking at some of your previous posts and all I can say is, "People in Glass Houses......" :roll: :roll: :roll:

Milty

Juniors
genekrupa said:
Milty said:

So it's OK for Gids/Tahu to becalled overrated but not any Dragons? :roll: :roll: :roll:

GO HOME AND CRY TO MUMMY ABOUT THE BAD MAN IN THE FORUMS THEN!!! :p :lol: :-({|= :p :lol: :-({|= :p :lol: :-({|=

UMMMMM ................ I didnt say Gidley and Tahu were overrated