What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IS IT JUST ME OR HAS GIDLEY BEEN ROBBED?

Anonymous

Juniors
Milty said:
genekrupa said:
Milty said:
actually they are not overrated .

Cooper , Gasnier have 24 tries between them and most of them were with Head and Timmins as halves .

So it's OK for Gids/Tahu to becalled overrated but not any Dragons? :roll: :roll: :roll:

GO HOME AND CRY TO MUMMY ABOUT THE BAD MAN IN THE FORUMS THEN!!! :p :lol: :-({|= :p :lol: :-({|= :p :lol: :-({|=

UMMMMM ................ I didnt say Gidley and Tahu were overrated

Ok. Sorry then. I retract the last part of the post.

Dragons Cross

Juniors
Johns Magic said:
Dragons Cross said:
Gidley is the most over-rated centre to ever play for NSW, he only has the one move (flick pass to Tahu) and is a turnstile in defence.

NSW will win by 14 tomorrow.

Errrrr.... The game is being played a week from tomorrow.

Shows how little you know about league.

Backing up your argument by pointing out that I made a mistake on the date of the game, shows you have nothing. What was your argument again??

Dragons Cross

Juniors
genekrupa said:
Dragons Cross said:
Gidley is the most over-rated centre to ever play for NSW, he only has the one move (flick pass to Tahu) and is a turnstile in defence.

Wanna talk over rated?

Lets try Timmins, Ryles, Cooper, Gaznier, etc, etc!

I suppose all players are over rated in their own fans eyes so its really a silly argument, its just I haven't ever seen Gidley show the form that warrants his selection in some rep teams. You can argue the point but you're not really being objective when it comes to your own players.

Anonymous

Juniors
Dragons Cross said:
genekrupa said:
Dragons Cross said:

Wanna talk over rated?

Lets try Timmins, Ryles, Cooper, Gaznier, etc, etc!

I suppose all players are over rated in their own fans eyes so its really a silly argument, its just I haven't ever seen Gidley show the form that warrants his selection in some rep teams. You can argue the point but you're not really being objective when it comes to your own players.

That is very true!

Latest posts