What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is it too late to join the f7 comp?

is it too late to be accepted into a team in the 7's comp? i have contacted the captains of the Dragons and the Panthers and then realised that i might not get in! so just to clear anythin up.....is it too late to join 7's?

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I don't think it's ever too late Joshie. Just be paticent. Some of them might be pretty busy at the moment. I'm sure some one will get back to you.

Jesbass

First Grade
is it too late to be accepted into a team in the 7's comp? i have contacted the captains of the Dragons and the Panthers and then realised that i might not get in! so just to clear anythin up.....is it too late to join 7's?

Josh, it isn't too late until we enter the finals series. You can see from the draw, (found here: http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com/draw2009.php), that we're a few months away from that just yet.

The Dragons and Panthers have had a few wobbles in trying to get all 5 articles in for every match, so they were good teams to choose to approach. Another possibility is a team with a small squad, such as the Titans.

Big Mick

Referee
We'd love to have you at the Panthers mate.

We love enthusiastic people.

We have submitted our team for this week...but if you prepare something, the entire time can review it for you...and we can put you in the line up for next round :D

Jesbass

First Grade
We'd love to have you at the Panthers mate.

We love enthusiastic people.

We have submitted our team for this week...but if you prepare something, the entire time can review it for you...and we can put you in the line up for next round :D

Enthusiastic sums up Joshie pretty well! :thumn

hey guys, yeah D PSA but i will go with Mick i am sorry. I have PMed you why, but for others its simply because Panthers are low on numbers i would say. Sorry, i feel bad but it might make the comp stronger across the board.

Titanic

First Grade
Thanks Jess but I advise that the Titans are not recruiting any more players for 2009.

Latest posts