What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it true Brett FIRMAN was the star in Premier League?

Southernsaint

Staff member
"Rooster Rooster Man: Firman wants to be a Rooster man!!"

He's playing quite well in PL at the moment. If you can, get down there on Saturday week & support the lads in the Grand Final qualifier...

Cheers,
Ben S.

ngap

Juniors
Thanks Southern, when I first read the comment I thought it was a stir for the Saints fans, which is why I wanted to know if it was true or not.

Nugby

Juniors
I dont know that he was the star, but realistically I was pretty nonplussed with everyone's performance after the hiding they gave Balmain earlier this year (though we tied them at Leichardt I think). As usual, Greenshields, Youngquest and Frew were dangerous but it just wasn't that convincing

STSAE

Juniors
sfuzzwaa said:
Why is it that Firman is really going to the Roosters?

Me thinks me knows the real answer!!! :D

To replace Freddy, in more ways than just play footy!!

:lol: :lol:

St Bondi

Juniors
IMO there's only one game that counts on Sunday Stace - Dragons v Roosters :lol:

georgef3895 - The Saint

STSAE

Juniors
St Bondi said:
IMO there's only one game that counts on Sunday Stace - Dragons v Roosters :lol:

georgef3895 - The Saint

Whatever turns you on. Still after 25years any small, minor, 2nd grade chance of joy is something, isnt it??

Kinda??

Southernsaint

Staff member
STSAE said:
St Bondi said:

georgef3895 - The Saint

Whatever turns you on. Still after 25years any small, minor, 2nd grade chance of joy is something, isnt it??

Kinda??

LOL, and Easts have had a massive return of ONE Premiership in the same time.

Eastern Suburbs Rugby League Football Club - the biggest Myth in footy...

Munky

Coach
I didn't think Firman went that great last week. Neither did Carney, all I saw him do was a couple of bombs.

Nugby

Juniors
Well I hope he was miserable against the tigers because he's not playing this week, lachlan russell's got his spot back (Firman's injured)

Biglance

Bench
Firman WAS a star in premier league. He wasnt rerally he never carved it up. i think he is scared to get tackled. Holdsworth will be something

STSAE

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
STSAE said:
St Bondi said:

georgef3895 - The Saint

Kinda??

LOL, and Easts have had a massive return of ONE Premiership in the same time.

Eastern Suburbs Rugby League Football Club - the biggest Myth in footy...

Well I guess I will never know how low it feels to be stained??
Taking pleasure when others lose, 2 in a row. Well I guess you are qualified.
Sure we lost 2 in a row but I can still look at 2002.
I will take 1 from 5.
Youve got 0 from 5.
25 years you have waited.
Enjoy PL??

Latest posts