What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Latrell Mitchell overrated?

As thread title

• Yes

Votes: 94 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 16.1%

• Total voters

Here is the article that started the feud between Latrell and Braith.​

Latrell Mitchell savaged by Braith Anasta as 'damning' footage comes to light

The hits keep coming for the under-fire South Sydney fullback, who will miss the final-round blockbuster with the Roosters.

Sam Goodwin
·Sports Editor

Braith Anasta has called out Latrell Mitchell over his lacklustre display for the Rabbitohs against the Knights on Sunday, highlighting a number of key moments that exposed his lack of effort. Mitchell has been widely criticised for his display with Souths' season in freefall, which has culminated in him being suspended for the final-round blockbuster against the Roosters that could decide who makes the finals and who doesn't.

“Tell me another fullback in the game who stands still like that and doesn’t support up the middle of the ruck,” Anasta said on NRL 360. “Tell me whatever you want to tell me and he is not solely to blame, but he is the leader at that club. He is the barometer and once he starts making better decisions and wears his heart on his sleeve (they will get better).”
So a fat unfit lazy player basically gets called a fat unfit lazy player by someone in the media & he has a little tantrum.
😂😂😂😂
Lol the truth does cut deep with Fatrells fragile ego.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Latrell even fronted Wendell Sailor in the off-season haha.

Pre-season, Latrell had the same sort of thing with me,” started Sailor.

“He asked if I could be a bit more positive please in and around the game.”

Brutus

Referee
51 running metres for a fullback according to the Fox coverage.

Disgraceful.

No wonder Souths are struggling.

Either pick him in the centres or piss him off to NSW Cup.

I don't care who they put at fullback.

blue bags

First Grade

Disgraceful.

Tell me about it 🤣
It's been like this for 2 years
It's beyond a joke now

Wizardman

First Grade

Disgraceful.

51 metres.......yet stays there week after week.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Oh didn't you see that wonderful short drop out that didn't go the 10 metres then bounced back in goal and over the dead ball line at 69 min 27 sec mark :D
The one right after he got manhandled back into the in-goal from 5m out then threw a suicide hail mary pass that he was luck a teammate caught and not a cowboy?
I also recall him missing a conversion from 5m to one side of the goal in that half. Not a vintage performance at all.

blue bags

First Grade
The one right after he got manhandled back into the in-goal from 5m out then threw a suicide hail mary pass that he was luck a teammate caught and not a cowboy?
I also recall him missing a conversion from 5m to one side of the goal in that half. Not a vintage performance at all.
I know. I saw everything
It's so obvious. He needs to get away
Go the farm. Get professional help
Hopefully now. Don't want bad outcomes 😲

Your a brave man, hope you don't have dinner reservations this week.