What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Latrell Mitchell overrated?

As thread title

• Yes

Votes: 94 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 16.1%

• Total voters

This Year?

Immortal
I wonder what the punishment would be if someone in a red v did this. I'd say come on down Ben Hunt, but his nose is more bent than me after 4 pineapple cruisers.
As for the wet lettuce punishment, is anyone really surprised?

yobbo84

Coach

“It’s an unusual situation, it doesn’t happen that often, I don’t think it’s a loophole,” Abdo said.

“An on-field suspension should be served when the player is available to play, so he’s actually missing a match. Particularly if the suspension has occurred prior to the injury occurring.

“So we will look at it all and make a decision.”

Hahahaha Abdo has no idea, does he?

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
The fat f**k might not be “injured” but guarantee he’s not fit to play. He’ll be gassed after 3 minutes trying to lug around that enormous gut of his.

yobbo84

Coach
And then sit him on the bench for 80. Just as a real f**k you, lol.
Nah, he has to play for it to work. Bring him on the field in the 79th minute just doing this:

homer simpson middle finger GIF

Wb1234

Immortal
On what planet does a suspension start after a players Injury is recovered from

latrell should just hang up the boots he’s had a good career regardless

Danish

Referee
Nah, he has to play for it to work. Bring him on the field in the 79th minute just doing this:

homer simpson middle finger GIF

Now there is an idea even is rooster fans can get behind. Maybe they can speak with Robbo and arrange for the final minute to be a half speed training run to ensure no one gets hurt.

Naturally Souths will agree to those terms then promptly go full speed and score anyway, 1909 style

Latest posts