What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Mullens better than Kimmorley?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Dykes played well on Sunday & the coach agrees.

Noddy played like Crap, & it is looking likely that he could even get a mid year release or punted to pl because of stability issues with the team.

Our Coach is on a roll. Its hard to argue with him based on what has happened so far. & if you are a supporter of E1, by default you disagree with stickys ideals.

Surely

Post Whore
:lol: thats bullsh*t, i like his game plans, Dykes played sh*thouse on sunday, couple of turnovers, poor kicking, btw I thought noddy played like sh*t too, i'm not reserving criticsm for just one of them.

dykes

10 tackles
3 missed tackles
8 runs for 49m
3 handling errors

Top class stats for a 6 there.

jc155776

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Dykes played well on Sunday & the coach agrees.

Noddy played like Crap, & it is looking likely that he could even get a mid year release or punted to pl because of stability issues with the team.

Our Coach is on a roll. Its hard to argue with him based on what has happened so far. & if you are a supporter of E1, by default you disagree with stickys ideals.

Fair enough Reefy.

But on the same note if Kimmorley is kept in first grade the rest of the year than the Noddy haters and bashers disagree with Ricky.

Having watched the replay Dykes got heaps more ball at 1st receiver this week than he has got this year. Besides that intercept and a kick or two (like most halfbacks) i thought he went good. His straightning up after scooting out of dummy half was what got that first try for LooLoo.

I wouldnt say Kimmorley wasnt bad but the best way to describe his performance is that it was a nothing performance. Didnt stand out by doing anything either bad or good.

Also anyone notice for the final play of the game that Lance wanted to hit the ball up for the last play and Noddy grabbed off him and kicked it into touch to finish off the game?

Jimbo

Immortal
blacktip-reefy said:
Our Coach is on a roll. Its hard to argue with him based on what has happened so far

Indeed

I whole-heartedly agree with Ricky that Kimmorley should get another two years

spider

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:

bullshyte alert!

fizman

Bench
I am more surprised about the passionate support on both sides for two footballers who are well past their best.

I think it is too early to tell how Mullen will go, but I know one thing, Kimmorley was a much better footballer than Mullen at the same age.

Latest posts