What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Nicho Hynes overrated?

As thread title

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

H.H

Juniors
I’m happy for you to end this debate by providing one example of Hunt making a clutch play to win a big game while playing halfback.
He got the roosters in 2015 with a nice individual try in golden point. That aside he's had some howlers - GF in the same year obviously and they way he tried to close out that 2018 semi v souffs was abominable - literally unbelievable in how bad it was.

As for Hynes, yes he's overrated. Not his fault, media darling and he's absolutely feeling it now. I could've sworn that when he was lining up that last conversion yesterday that he said "please" to himself or something like that as he was about run in and kick. I feel for him a bit.

Generalzod

Immortal
Close the forum folks. Anyone without a Dally M isn’t allowed to comment on footy anymore.
Didn't say you can but when you have people in these forums that say he's over rated, I just posted what he has achieved which is a lot in the game....What you don't like my opinion???

Bazal

Post Whore
Let me tell you this he has achieved more in Rugby League than any of us in these forums....Tell me has anyone of you guy's won a Dally m medal.???

Ah yes, the ultimate straw clutch. You can't comment on foosball unless you're an elite foosballer.

Except elite footballers are usually too stupid to comment on football. What a conundrum!

Generalzod

Immortal
Ah yes, the ultimate straw clutch. You can't comment on foosball unless you're an elite foosballer.

Except elite footballers are usually too stupid to comment on football. What a conundrum!
Indeed it is Bazal...

SBD82

Coach
Didn't say you can but when you have people in these forums that say he's over rated, I just posted what he has achieved which is a lot in the game....What you don't like my opinion???
You have me all wrong. I encourage you to share your opinion…

…as long as you have a Dally M.

Wizardman

First Grade
There is definitely something not right with Nicho Hynes at the moment. He does not look like he is enjoying his footy and is playing with a total lack of confidence. Surely, his halfback days have come to an end tonight. Put him at 6 next year where he has less pressure. I've always thought he was a natural six anyway.

Big offseason for Nicho. Get rid of whatever shit is clearly going on in his head and move forward.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
There is definitely something not right with Nicho Hynes at the moment. He does not look like he is enjoying his footy and is playing with a total lack of confidence. Surely, his halfback days have come to an end tonight. Put him at 6 next year where he has less pressure. I've always thought he was a natural six anyway.

Big offseason for Nicho. Get rid of whatever shit is clearly going on in his head and move forward.
He's a 1

Diesel

Referee

In a better system he’d look ok, but needs to play FB

shaggs

Coach

Also carried various leg injuries and then had the broken leg and ankle surgery in round 16 didn’t help.

Looked bigger for the defensive load but this affected his speed and ability to slice through a gap , then had the leg issues through the year