What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

mongoose

Coach
if Stuart has any shred of credibility he drops Scott for the rest of the season, one of the worst buys in Green Machine history.

moffla

Bench
if Stuart has any shred of credibility he drops Scott for the rest of the season, one of the worst buys in Green Machine history.
I get so much joy in Curtis Scott turning to shit.
If he just applied himself and worked his ass off at the Storm, genuine chance he’d have been an origin player

myrrh ken

First Grade
I get so much joy in Curtis Scott turning to shit.
If he just applied himself and worked his ass off at the Storm, genuine chance he’d have been an origin player
Any storm outside back play well after they leave?

Bellamy has a knack of turning muck to gold and back again

nick87

Coach
He needs to stick solid, gather his textas, hurt with the boys in the shed, and come out fired up for a very little one next week against the doggies

Reflector

Juniors
Whenever a team scores a try, Fox plays a particular sound effect i.e for the Tigers it's a growl, ditto the Panthers, for the Storm it's a thunderclap. Currently for the Raiders it's the sound of the horn, but they should change it to the sound of a text message beep.

Reflector

Juniors
Whenever a team scores a try, Fox plays a particular sound effect i.e for the Tigers it's a growl, ditto the Panthers, for the Storm it's a thunderclap. Currently for the Raiders it's the sound of the horn, but they should change it to the sound of a text message beep.

Latest posts