What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Mark B

Juniors
It has been reported that Hodgson was one of the highest paid Raiders until Wighton got an upgrade.
That’s what I have heard. Simple Jack is top of the pecking order as far as salary goes with the Raiders.

How the f**k are the Raiders in the top 8 haha. What a competition. Sticky working miracles.

Its the softest comp in the NRL era.

Example..

The dragons are somehow in the top 6 right now. 5 wins 5 losses. Only significant win was against Parra, the others were busted teams, We’ve been flogged by the Storm, Roosters, and handsomely lost to the Sharks, Tigers, and Warriors.

Yet, top 6. With more points conceded than scored.

And a top 4 team was annihilated 50-nil two rounds ago,

And another team went 3 rounds in a row without scoring a single point...

Yes Mr Vlandys, the comp is the most exciting it’s been for your rule changes....

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
This thread needs more emotional outbreaks.

c0204d58d532541e42babb33085723cb

To be fair it's not all Kev's fault, we all know where the real blame lies, with his mentor.

Kelvin-Cech-Releases-meme.jpg

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
I dunno what Rickys problem is with a 4 man bench. Is it 4D chess and he sees a reductions coming then we will start dominating??

nick87

Coach
That was one of the least interesting pressers of all time
Literally said nothing

IBM can’t even get the most basic shit like cracking jokes at Stuart right

f**king embarrassing shit from the dumbest man to ever grace this fine forum

_Johnsy

Referee
That was one of the least interesting pressers of all time
Literally said nothing

IBM can’t even get the most basic shit like cracking jokes at Stuart right

f**king embarrassing shit from the dumbest man to ever grace this fine forum
Man? I've always pictured him as this type of kid, just waiting for his voice to crack:

Floodwaters

Juniors
With every loss Ricky is getting closer and closer to quitting.. he has quit every coaching role he has had in the past 20 years when times get tough.. once a quitter always a quitter.

mongoose

Coach
he has totally messed up this season but i'm willing to see what he can do for this team in 2022. We've still been to 3 prelim finals under Ricky, that is 3 more than the previous 3 coaches put together.