What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Greenfields

Juniors
he has totally messed up this season but i'm willing to see what he can do for this team in 2022. We've still been to 3 prelim finals under Ricky, that is 3 more than the previous 3 coaches put together.
Yeah people wanted him sacked in 2017/18 and he turned that around. I think he deserves the chance to do it again.

nick87

Coach
You don’t sack a top 2 coach because he’s had a tough year.
You hold firm, support each other through the textas and the hurtin and you really gear up for the hardest pre season every and come next year and show them all that we’re not done yet!

skeepe

Immortal
You don’t sack a top 2 coach because he’s had a tough year.
You hold firm, support each other through the textas and the hurtin and you really gear up for the hardest pre season every and come next year and show them all that we’re not done yet!

If there’s not at least one pre-season article about how Papalii is in the best shape of his life, what are we even doing?

nick87

Coach
If there’s not at least one pre-season article about how Papalii is in the best shape of his life, what are we even doing?

If this isnt the hardest pre season ever, and every one of these merkins arent in the best shape of their life, ill f**king riot down northborne.

shear_joy9

Coach
In true Raiders style we are busy making offers to exactly zero of the halves & FBs on the market, despite the imminent departure of our half & the putrescence of our back 3.

I reckon the club is solely focused on getting George to stay and I think he will with a fat new contract worth $700-800k a season. Any other signings probably depend on Croker and or Hodgson leaving.

Jono078

Referee
Watching NRL teams they just said George Williams has been released effective immediately and he'll most likely head back home now and not look for another NRL team.

He hasn't been as good this year - much like the entire Canberra side. Who knows if this was a big distraction but will be interesting to see how Canberra go from here.

skeepe

Immortal
I reckon the club is solely focused on getting George to stay and I think he will with a fat new contract worth $700-800k a season. Any other signings probably depend on Croker and or Hodgson leaving.

It’s amazing how quickly this one went wrong.

Mark B

Juniors
what a load of horseshit.

Hodgson and whitehead are two of the clubs highest earners and are already on more than Croker. Williams didn’t come across on a pittance, unproven in the nrl where English halves have usually failed. Canberra were going to give him a contract extension and hefty pay bump due to his performances anyway.
What about that pay rise now. Go get your shine box.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Stick has the comp right where he wants them. He's just ducking and weaving making the world think we are a complete basket case that will be lucky to win another game

I'd hate to be the roosters when stick unleashes his master plan

Latest posts