What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

betcats

Referee
Not sure why you would want to live in England.

Glad I was born here.

Yep, grandparent came out from North England and never had anything good to say about it. Cold, wet, grey and rough as guts is the polite way of putting pops description of it.

mongoose

Coach
I lived in London (did the whole aussie expat with british passport thing) and loved it, awesome city. There is some beautiful countryside in the Uk as well with many quaint towns. But yeah some cities in the north are bleak as f**k.

Left wingers will think he deserved more mental health support. even though they gave him everything they could.

Right wingers will say...seriously, this guy got given everything and he still sooked it up!

GAZF

First Grade
I would if Canberra were relevant

Oh wait Jason Smith played for Canberra once upon a time. No wonder I had never heard of him.
550096-youtube_0.jpg

SBD82

Coach
Left wingers will think he deserved more mental health support. even though they gave him everything they could.

Right wingers will say...seriously, this guy got given everything and he still sooked it up!
In the history of this forum, there has been some truly spectacular trolls. The greats had a blend of intelligence, subtlety and humour.

You don’t rank amongst them.

myrrh ken

First Grade
In the history of this forum, there has been some truly spectacular trolls. The greats had a blend of intelligence, subtlety and humour.

You don’t rank amongst them.

I even preferred his "to be a man, you have to be with a man" persona.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I lived in London (did the whole aussie expat with british passport thing) and loved it, awesome city. There is some beautiful countryside in the Uk as well with many quaint towns. But yeah some cities in the north are bleak as f**k.
Came home right...

Canada, NZ and here, the only places i would consider.

The rest are good for a visit, butmy grandkids live somewhere above.

BadnMean

Juniors

I knew a girl from Halifax (up North) & she showed me around. One of the highlights was "tree where postmans just hung hisself". It's grim up North.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Stick is a genius. Having a bald attack dog do his bidding for scraps of inside information without it even realising.