What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Gallen Towers

Juniors
Stuart gave his opinion on an NRL player who is a grown adult. He didn't insult a 10 year old. Can't believe people have gone so soft that they think his comments are some kind of outrageous form of bullying.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Do a dog act, get called a dog. How on earth has this become a controversy. People are acting like this is a racial or homophobic slur. It's only an insult to dogs.

He didn't single out the behaviour as a child. He is pointing out that he is the exact same now. If someone is a bit of a prick as a kid and then grows up into a good bloke you'd praise his improvement. But if you see the same type of behaviour at 20 as you saw at 10 you point that out.
You're still a pencil necked gimp. Just pointing that out.

simmo05

Bench
Salmon needs to have right of reply via Twitter, come on mate do it, you know you want to!

did a 12 year old salmon sleep with Ricky’s wife? We need to know!
That is exactly what I would post. Imagine the blow up if he did this, the lols!!

Bazal

Post Whore
Stuart gave his opinion on an NRL player who is a grown adult. He didn't insult a 10 year old. Can't believe people have gone so soft that they think his comments are some kind of outrageous form of bullying.

Really?

I'd say I'm interested in your take on what he meant by saying "I have a history with the kid, he was a weak gutted dog then..." (referring to Salmon as a child) but based on the lack of insight on the quoted post I'm genuinely not

Last edited:

Gallen Towers

Juniors
Really?

I'd say I'm interested in your take on what he meant by saying "I have a history with the kid, he was a weak gutted dog then..." (referring to Salmon as a child) but based on the lack of insight on the quoted post I'm genuinely not

He didn't attack Salmon in the media when Salmon was a 10 year old, he attacked him today when he's in his 20s. There's a big difference.

some11

Referee
He didn't attack Salmon in the media when Salmon was a 10 year old, he attacked him today when he's in his 20s. There's a big difference.
"He was a weak-gutted dog as a kid, and he hasn't changed now, he's a weak-gutted dog person now."

soc123_au

Staff member
Badmouthing an adult for something they did as a child is the same as badmouthing a child. Not sure how you aren’t grasping this.