What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

seanoff

Juniors
Watch the NRL do nothing. Ricky is the protected species.
He should have been in Abdos office at 10 last night pleading a case as to why he shouldn’t be deregistered immediately.

Kent will be on 360 defending his midget mate as will the alco. Braith will be interesting. I get the impression he thinks Kent is an idiot.

Vlandys : it’s an off colour remark , I’ll crack him good .
Salmon : is it all about money ? What about my honour ?
Vlandys : I’ll fine him 200 K !
Salmon :Oh that’s great …. what’s next he gets to f**k me for a million ?
‘Vlandys : He wants to f**k you ?

Ricky was right to call the dog out. I'm a fan because he is one of the few people in the game who doesn't talk in bland cliches. He says what he really thinks. I'd rather this than another brainless "it's not his go"
There it is fellas , the doyen has spoken , what would your colleagues in the police department say if you called one of them this ?

Exsilium

First Grade
Left his kid in tears?

I'm in tears every week because of Ricky. Not to mention the baldness and the loose grip on reality.

And the impotence.

This made me laugh.

Guy is a complete flog. Unfortunately, I can’t say anything that will fix the baldness or the loose grip on reality but if Ricky gets the sack, I’d imagine your impotence will be an issue if the past.

Exsilium

First Grade
Just took my dog for a stroll through Yarralumla and my dog took a huge shit on Ricky’s front lawn. Weak gutted dogs, unite!!

I hope it was one of those runny ones you can’t pick up. You just push it deeper and spread it all over the cooch. The smell remains but you just can’t pick it up.

It’s an extremely poor comment , no one’s getting fired though

Ricky an A grade dickhead ….. but I’d imagine what he says about others in team meetings is much much worse

Nealo 12

Bench
Ricky was right to call the dog out. I'm a fan because he is one of the few people in the game who doesn't talk in bland cliches. He says what he really thinks. I'd rather this than another brainless "it's not his go"
Tired Lets Talk GIF by #darüberredenwir