What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Floodwaters

Juniors
I'm convinced Ricky only did his WGD rant because losing that game should have ended their season and become a mathematical chance for the finals and he wanted to deflect.

Nobody expected the Broncos to collapse.

I thought Raiders could get in as they had 4 easy sides to finish the year but I thought Roosters would drop out.

BadnMean

Juniors
I'm convinced Ricky only did his WGD rant because losing that game should have ended their season and become a mathematical chance for the finals and he wanted to deflect.

Nobody expected the Broncos to collapse.

Pretty sure Ricky knew the Broncs were acually a bunch of weak gutted dogs.

He simply cleverly misdirected attention onto an individual WGDP so Kevvie wouldn't realise in time what his team was comprised of.

mongoose

Coach
saw Stuart on 100% footy last night talking about no one respecting the Raiders... i mean the Cowboys are 3rd on the ladder and many people aren't giving them a chance in the finals but nope, Sticky says the Raiders are hardest done by and if you don't think this Raiders team can win the whole damn thing then you are just a weak gutted dog!

saw Stuart on 100% footy last night talking about no one respecting the Raiders... i mean the Cowboys are 3rd on the ladder and many people aren't giving them a chance in the finals but nope, Sticky says the Raiders are hardest done by and if you don't think this Raiders team can win the whole damn thing then you are just a weak gutted dog!

That's the problem with Ricky in his public statements, he's a one trick pony always carrying on about a lack of respect. Thing is I don't know who it wears out first, the supporters of the club he's at or the playing group of that club.

Also respect is "earned", it is not just given.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Anyone got an update on how Salmon's defamation case is going?
is the court date set?
Unforeseen difficulties. Salmon was relying on the fact that he has a fine reputation being a member of the morally upstanding PENRITH rugby league team.

mongoose

Coach
That's the problem with Ricky in his public statements, he's a one trick pony always carrying on about a lack of respect. Thing is I don't know who it wears out first, the supporters of the club he's at or the playing group of that club.

Also respect is "earned", it is not just given.
he needs to worry about us beating the Tigers first before worrying about whether his team is getting respect

nick87

Coach
It would be too funny if they lost to the Tigers and didn’t make the 8.
That WOULD be funny

What would be funnier, is them winning, making the 8 and Stuart getting to spend one final weeks living in the heads of hundreds of thousands of RL fans around the country. What an entrepreneur he is to have collected such a vast, and diverse property portfolio
I mean look at poor old Pink Panther amongst the many here, he's driven him to the brink of insanity.

gerg

Juniors
That WOULD be funny

What would be funnier, is them winning, making the 8 and Stuart getting to spend one final weeks living in the heads of hundreds of thousands of RL fans around the country. What an entrepreneur he is to have collected such a vast, and diverse property portfolio
I mean look at poor old Pink Panther amongst the many here, he's driven him to the brink of insanity.

Old, wily Ricky has a deft touch and he's stylishly guiding his racehorse through the tight corner and has a rails run to the GF, while all these top sides are smashing each other into the barriers. He'll be standing tall in that saddle, one hand on the reins, the other focused on his game of 4d chess, such is the skill of the great one.