What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is Rusty signed for 05

Pumba

First Grade
Hey do we have Rusty on board for next year or is he retireing or something?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah, he got to do a 'lap of honour' in the same mould as Matt Parsons, BK, and Robbie O. Funny that BK, Timana, and Rusty all did their lap with the team proper- whilst the 'big two' did one alone.

Sorry to say it, but Richo really won't be missed. Likeable guy, but he wasn't really a world beater in his time with us.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I don't understand what happened to Richardson. The first half of his career he was a teriffic centre. But he really fell away alot in the back half of his career.

antonius

Coach
I really thought he'd be a huge bonus for us when I heard he'd signed. I based that on his form that got him into the rep sides. Everyone at the Sharks said we'd be sorry we signed him...and they were right.

roopy

Referee
He played a few good games in the reggies, but he was never up to firstgrade standard, or maybe he was for the last two games, he did get better as the season went on.
The good news is that we didn't pay him much - the bad news is that we let Gavin Quinn go because we had him, and Gavin Quinn might have made firstgrade this year, after his one game in firstgrade last year.

Whats Doing

Bench
His form certainly has slipped from the heady days in 1997 with Cronulla. As any decent coach will tell you, it was how he is playing now and what he can offer in the future that really matters. He was not one of the smartest buys.

Alex28

Coach
There are reasons why guys play reserves at other clubs and give the game away. Management is foolish to think they are the ones that can snap them out of it and get them to be world beaters again. Great players need to be hungry for success - it has been plainly obvious a guy like Rusty didn't have that.

Latest posts