What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Sandow a champion in the making?

_Johnsy

Referee
TBH he has one issue in his game. This is the only thing stopping him from taking his game up a gear.

He really needs to lose the obvious, yet massive chip he carries on his shoulder.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I think we already agreed that Soward does this as well...

actually no.. there was no agreeance.. i'm still waiting for the first concrete peice of evidence to prove this..

so far all i have recieved is links to other threads on here that state other opinions... hardly proof..

but hey, i'm happy to say that we had agreed that you "think" that soward is a diver..

btw.. if you are after sandow proof, watch the 5minute 20 second mark of last weeks game.. goes down like a sack of spuds after bumping someone..

If this "milking" for penalties really is so despicable and atrocious don't you think the media would be having a field day? even the daily telegraph hasn't touched this topic.

Muzby. Bugger off you ferret.

well, no.. it's not so "despicable" as you put it... the reason we are discussing this is as follows..

i posted here earlier that sandow has the potential to be a champion, but needs to drop this kind of sh*t from his game..

the response back from you souffs people can be summarized as follows:

"yeah, but.. but.. jamie soward does it!"

"<insert gay joke>"

i have merely entered this thread to provide discussion around the thread topic.. if you can't handle a non-souths person, or a person with a differing opinion contributing, then maybe the internet is not the place for you..