What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Sandow a champion in the making?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
true.. here's a perfect example of him milking a penalty..

shame on jamie for backing into that guy..

dragons_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg

No......Sandow missed 18 tackles against the Dragons topping his 11 missed tackles against the Panthers earlier in the season........I don't care about size, at this level that is far too excessive for a top-flight professional.

CCJames

Juniors
Was Sandow hit high?
Scott didn't even touch him. Go watch it again dopey. Why do you think the judiciary dropped it imediately.

Does an imaginary shot deserve a penalty?
No, but the Ref was fooled by some quality acting.

Does Sandow spend his spare time at NIDA?
Probably, its not too far from Redfern.

Would the Dragons have scored an 80m try if it wasn't for the little merkin?
Yes.

You are an absolute jerk who clearly has no understanding of rugby league rules.. Did i say scott deserved to get suspended? No... It was not worthy of suspension at all but was worthy of a penalty has he hit him above the shoulders which in the current rules is a penalty!!!! Read the rule book moron before you start coming on her like as if you are a rugby league know it all!!

jackb

Juniors
true.. here's a perfect example of him milking a penalty..

shame on jamie for backing into that guy..

Jamie likes to back into lots of guys - the oxford street march is very popular in that part of town!

dragons_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
wow. a gay joke.

congratulations..

next time try to quote it right...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
no nerve hit..

gay jokes simply imply a lack of both maturity & intelligence...

but hey, if gay jokes make you laugh, who am i to take away your simple pleasures..

soc123_au

Staff member
Define champion, is this a joke thread or what. He is a champion at pretending to be a hard man, probably working up to be a champion diver. Definatly a champion Merkin. Halfback..........sadly no.

I suppose if he got Beau's mum & dad to adopt him he could always be a champion.

Last edited:

Ttime

Juniors
It's a Souths forum, believe it or not we don't actually care that he tried to milk a penalty when playing St George, we will back any player when wearing the cardinal and myrtle. If you want to have a hate war, start it in your own forum and don't clog our threads with this crap.

I like Chris Sandow, yes he misses a lot of tackles but he also goes for and makes a lot more than any halfback in the game, his missed tackle percentage probably wouldn't be too far off the other half backs in the comp

jackb

Juniors
It's a Souths forum, believe it or not we don't actually care that he tried to milk a penalty when playing St George, we will back any player when wearing the cardinal and myrtle. If you want to have a hate war, start it in your own forum and don't clog our threads with this crap.

I like Chris Sandow, yes he misses a lot of tackles but he also goes for and makes a lot more than any halfback in the game, his missed tackle percentage probably wouldn't be too far off the other half backs in the comp

I like Chris as well ttime. He has the passion and the ability to make it. He was getting better by the week this season and will be playing to a higher standard next year.

We are all aware of lapses in defense but this will improve. His strength is in attack and when he runs the ball he is dangerous. His chip and chase game can be over used but at least it will keep the opposition guessing.

As for all the opposition grubs jumping into our forum and bagging our club and our players p*ss off and get back to your own bottom feeder clubs.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
It's a Souths forum, believe it or not we don't actually care that he tried to milk a penalty when playing St George, we will back any player when wearing the cardinal and myrtle.

so you're happy to back a cheat..

fair enough..

Ttime

Juniors
so you're happy to back a cheat..

fair enough..

I think we already agreed that Soward does this as well... you back soward don't you?

If this "milking" for penalties really is so despicable and atrocious don't you think the media would be having a field day? even the daily telegraph hasn't touched this topic.

Muzby. Bugger off you ferret.

I think we already agreed that Soward does this as well... you back soward don't you?

If this "milking" for penalties really is so despicable and atrocious don't you think the media would be having a field day? even the daily telegraph hasn't touched this topic.

Muzby. Bugger off you ferret.

Dont you know Ttime,he is a closet Souths fan, :shock: he is always hanging around here.:lol:

Latest posts