What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 25 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Ah yep, I completely buggered up the maths.

If this were social media, you guys would have all called me a dumb f*ck, I'd have fired back at you and called you snowflakes, and it would be all on. But here, it's all good

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Do you remember the 'Parramatta Jesus'? At halftime, with the Eels ahead, he led his flock around Brookvale once (I was there working) and came to that caged players' tunnel. On the other side was this Manly fan who was a bit thick and definitely wasn't getting the joke.

He started screaming 'Satin! Satin!' And began hissing and frothing and his eyes were bulging out of their sockets. When he tried to climb over the cage to get to 'Jesus' security jumped in.

I think 'Jesus' gave it away soon after that.
Remember a couple of Rugby League Week articles on him, around the same time as the Phantom Siren. I miss my weekly purchase of RLW