What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the top 8 and 9th position already finalised?

SDM

First Grade
The Tigers will stay 9th, that a certainty. Looking at the ladder this week, I can’t see anyone getting into the top 8 that isn’t already there. It’s a bit sad really.

glockers

Juniors
I'm not convinced by the Raiders or Bunnies.

I was convinced by Manly but the injuries to Tom T and Walker on top of Taupau may hurt them big time.

Tigers still in it for sure.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Tigers 9th.... The rest of the top 8 is just a mix of what is already there.

So yes, You are correct lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
It is hard to see any of the bottom 8 disposing of the top 8. But injuries and coach sackings can do funny things for a ladder.

The_Frog

First Grade
As old Sam Menacker used to say on the rasslin when I was a little feller "Anything could happen and probably will."

T.S Quint

Coach
The Tigers will stay 9th, that a certainty. Looking at the ladder this week, I can’t see anyone getting into the top 8 that isn’t already there. It’s a bit sad really.

If it means the Eels make the Finals, I'm fine with it.

Reflector

Juniors
Which one of the Cowboys/ Broncos/ Titans is the NRL going to pull the strings for to ensure 9 gets it's obligatory Qld team in the finals?

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm so scarred my keyboard doesn't even have an ' ' key

Did you mean 9? As in the number, nine?

This one?

images

Frailty

First Grade
Which one of the Cowboys/ Broncos/ Titans is the NRL going to pull the strings for to ensure 9 gets it's obligatory Qld team in the finals?

Well considering only one of those teams get a weekly show on Channel Nine...

… Of course it's the Broncos - but they're pretty awful that they will miss the finals even with the help.

Latest posts