What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the top 8 and 9th position already finalised?

BadnMean

Juniors
Sharks will go out the back door, Tigers will be grimly hanging in there at #8 until Trbo comes back & Manly sprint in.

Whip Whitaker

Juniors
I never thought I'd say this after the 2005 grand final, but go Tigers to be in the top 8 again.

A Tigers v Penrith elimination final would be the most exciting possibility in the finals. Shortly followed by Parramatta v Ricky Stuart.

big hit!

Bench
the 8 will be composed of the following teams (not necessarily this order):

definite
parra
penrith
sunshine coast
roosters
newcastle
canberra
manly

fight for 8th
souths
tigers
cronulla

i'd say if souths lose this friday night vs tigers, they will miss out and it'll be a battle between cronulla and wests

footy75

Bench
yeah 10 teams in it.

Roosters
Eels
Storm
Penrith
Canberra
Manly
Knights
Sharks
Rabbits
Tigers

Tigers probably miss and not sure on the other. Will go down to the wire.

Vic Mackey

Referee
the 8 will be composed of the following teams (not necessarily this order):

definite
parra
penrith
sunshine coast
roosters
newcastle
canberra
manly

fight for 8th
souths
tigers
cronulla

i'd say if souths lose this friday night vs tigers, they will miss out and it'll be a battle between cronulla and wests

i wouldnt say manly are even close to being home, Raiders with their injuries are walking a tightrope too

SDM

First Grade
Canberra and Souffs beat the shit teams when they play them, Sharks and Tigers are more likely to lose to rubbish sides. Manly will drop a few with injuries, but come home strong. Top 8 is set. Tigers 9th, Sharks 10th.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Canberra and Souffs beat the shit teams when they play them, Sharks and Tigers are more likely to lose to rubbish sides. Manly will drop a few with injuries, but come home strong. Top 8 is set. Tigers 9th, Sharks 10th.

have you seen the sharks draw? They basically play the warriors and titans every week

yobbo84

First Grade
To be honest IMO except for Roosters, Storm, Eels, Panthers (definite top 8) and Bulldogs, Titans (definite bottom), everyone else could finish 6th or 14th and it wouldn't surprise me.

SDM

First Grade
i wouldnt say manly are even close to being home, Raiders with their injuries are walking a tightrope too
Nah, 6 teams above them, 6 below.

6 wins should have them a 50/50 chance of making the 8, they will stuff up and only win 4 or 5

Vozzy

Juniors
Cowboys easily beating Newcastle gives me hope a bottom 8 team can go on a run.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Sharks are comfortably the worst of the 4 teams in the running for 7th/8th. Their draw will likely keep them in touch though

Vic Mackey

Referee
Fans and media are going on about the top 6 like it’s some sort of closely contested group

The current top 4 are miles ahead of the rest, including the 2 below them