What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IS there any need to panic?

hindy111

Post Whore
In a game of league there are many little turning points.
Reasons not to worry :
42% possesion ( never going to win at WIN )
Right side defence did not play.
Tahu will never play that bad again this year
Saints scored 3 soft tries at end of game all had an ounce of luck
No hindmarsh

By far our toughest run of the season was this month.You dont win at brookvale than become a sh*te team a week later.
The ingredients are there and things just didnt go our way last night

we were never going to win with 3 regulars out against the form team of the premiership i don't know why people are so upset really. The last 20mins was sh*thouse but with no Hindmarsh, Reddy and Grothe we missed defence and go forward. Grothe's hitups gets us out of our own end, Reddy and Hindy's defence is outstanding. I thought we were going good in the 1st half only 8-0 down. At least our completion rate was better.

Joely01

Bench
For some reason even though we lost by 30 im fairly happy with the performance. There are obvious changes to the team when hindy grothe and reddy come back so there isnt much point posting all these F off and go now inu etc when as soon as we have them back he doesnt make the team anyway..... no point crying over spilt milk its allready happend. Now lets get pumped for next week..

Eelementary

Post Whore
Panic?

The heart and soul of the team pulled out of the game just before kick-off (and may get us into some trouble for it); two of our better backs pulled out of the game; we had two players backing up from Origin (one of who is the best player in the game and our most important attacking weapon); we've mostly played like crap this year - and we are still 6th! Likely to slide out of the top 8 at the end of the round, but what the heck!

No - why would I panic? Like I said, we're playing like asses and still in the 8. Just wait until it all eventually clicks and we start playing footy again.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well there you go! Even better! I was led to believe we'd be out of the 8 this weekend if results went a certain way. But that's even better - we're playing pretty poorly and still in the 8. Can't be too panicky about that, surely!

If anything, opposition teams should be panicking - they should be thinking, "Crap - Parra is playing like asses and STILL sitting pretty in the 8...What will happen when they start playing footy again?"

Springs

First Grade
I just think it shows how much we need Hindmarsh, and Grothe and Reddy as well.
Hayne out- we lose by 4.
Hindmarsh out- we lose by 30.

Given they were against vastly different teams. Another strange thing is that it's now in the last two regular season games at Kogarah we lose Hindmarsh and Grothe and get flogged by 30+.

spartan2153

Juniors
NO need to panic. We defended well & in the end it tooks its toll the last 10 mins.

We it did show is lack of direction from our halfs. We need a general there asap. Morts got lucky that he got promoted to a team that went on a tear. If that was kk last year he would have been given a life time contract. We need a organiser & morts will never be that unfortunately. He cant pass kick or read a game. No offence to all the morts lovers

Last night also showed how important eric grothe is to our go forward

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
panic if you like, that's footy

you'll all be back supporting our boys next weekend no matter what the outcome

its never boring being a Parra fan

hindy111

Post Whore
Some people are panicking...
KK-MK-Robson-Inu-Mortimer- apparently should be sent to other teams....lol

Someone

Bench
Inu has now had two terrible games (Manly and Dragons) and is starting to annoy me.

Il be worried if Grothe and Reddy dont come back next week.

Fathead

Bench
Hang on Hindmarsh pulls out any there is an excuse for us to lose by 30 points ?????
Hindy will retire one day, if this team is so dependent on one or two players then we had better ask for refunds from the others.
Last nights performance was unacceptable for any team that aspires to achieve any success this year.

Latest posts