What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IS there any need to panic?

Stagger eel

Staff member
poor old eels had hindmarsh and a couple of nuffies out and 2 backing up from origin .. St George had Jeremy Smith, Nathan Fein, Matt Cooper and Dan Hunt out as well as 5 backing up from origin .. who was the most understrength ?

our whole right side wasn't there, how can you say we weren't more disadvantaged than you, you git?? :lol:

if you want to include Fein, we'll include Shackleton also..

anyway, congratulations in winning the comp, surely you won't choke this you given the refs will be allowing you guys to score tries off forward passes like the first 2...

Hellsy

Immortal
LMFAO at all you people who are worked up into tizz's!!
Think of last year, where were we on the ladder at this time last year?????

Talk to me again in Round 20

Commodore

Juniors
Not panic but WORRY!!! My biggest concern is our inability to score even on friday we had chances which came to zilch. Must beat the cheaters!!;-)

inside_pass

Bench
I find it amazing how so many eels supporters got so caught up in last years hype.Last year was just ass,you got on a roll with nothing to lose and threw the ball around anywhere and amazingly it came off!This season you all expected to play the same way but now reality has set in and you can't play like that throughout a full season.If Hayne or Moi Moi aren't doing anything the eels are just an average team with an average coach.I wonder how many of the bandwagon supporters from last year are still believing in the eels chances this year........not many!Shut down Hayne and Moi Moi and you shut down Parramatta!

codger

Juniors
I find it amazing how so many eels supporters got so caught up in last years hype.Last year was just ass,you got on a roll with nothing to lose and threw the ball around anywhere and amazingly it came off!This season you all expected to play the same way but now reality has set in and you can't play like that throughout a full season.If Hayne or Moi Moi aren't doing anything the eels are just an average team with an average coach.I wonder how many of the bandwagon supporters from last year are still believing in the eels chances this year........not many!Shut down Hayne and Moi Moi and you shut down Parramatta!

We shall see

Latest posts