What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there one player who...

Roy

Juniors
there is so many so i will just name a team

1.nathan merritt
2.joven clarke
3.chris walker
4.jason bullgarelli
5.roy 40kg bell
6.brett seymour
7.joe williams
8.ben cizwolkies- the bloke the tried to play prop for the dogs
9.corey hughes
10.adam peek
11.darren mapp
12.kane cleal
13.shane rigon

14. adam perry
15.andrew lomu
16.jason king
17.reece simmons

Bumble

First Grade
Roy said:
there is so many so i will just name a team

1.nathan merritt
2.joven clarke
3.chris walker
4.jason bullgarelli
5.roy 40kg bell
6.brett seymour
7.joe williams
8.ben cizwolkies- the bloke the tried to play prop for the dogs
9.corey hughes
10.adam peek
11.darren mapp
12.kane cleal
13.shane rigon

14. adam perry
15.andrew lomu
16.jason king
17.reece simmons

Wtf? Justify these 2..

willvillain

Juniors
Cleal is sh*te. Young, yes. But sh*te.

Jason King is working his way out of threads like these because he is actually in good form at the moment. Granted, he dug himself a massive hole, but he is making 130+ metres every week and making some inspiring runs each week, so he is actually starting to drag himself out of that hole.

Danger

Juniors
everyones always talking about the best players, i wanna find out some of the players that everyone thinks is average... i'd have to say brent sherwin would be up there, he had one ok season but other than that id say he hasnt done much at all really!!!

Collateral

Coach
Stranger said:
After his form this year i can honestly say, Ur an idiot.

Jason King IMO.

I can honestly say I could not care one bit what you think.
Any player who knees an opposition player in the balls must be having a stellar season.:roll: Once again the idiot takes out his frustration of not being able to play on an opposition player illegally and like a dog.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
Seymour at 5/8- WORSE!:shock:

Hand off it mate, Wagon is the worst backrower in rugby league. Hits like a girl, can't defend at all, can't/doesn't pass and when he tries it's usually to the ground and when he runs the ball he makes about 3 metres per hitup. I'd gladly swap Wagon for Seymour (not that I rate Seymour, Wagon is 8 years older and alot less talented though).

Parra's main 4: Wagon, Vella, Burt and Petersen. Apart from Burt, they all have solid claims to be the worst in their position. Burt would still be up there though. Chad Robinson wasn't far off the list, at his best he is a solid ball runner and a great defender but usually he plays like a busted arse. Adam Peek is the same, best defensive prop in the NRL but in attack he is extremely lazy and ineffective. Ashley Graham would be captain of the team of the worst players aswell, I can't believe Murray signed this hack. Thanks alot Muzza :lol:.

Bumble

First Grade
Collateral said:
I can honestly say I could not care one bit what you think.
Any player who knees an opposition player in the balls must be having a stellar season.:roll: Once again the idiot takes out his frustration of not being able to play on an opposition player illegally and like a dog.

Wtf...thats pretty much the lowest thing a bloke can do...that's disgraceful! When did this happen?

lockyno1

Post Whore
ParraDude_Jay said:
Hand off it mate, Wagon is the worst backrower in rugby league. Hits like a girl, can't defend at all, can't/doesn't pass and when he tries it's usually to the ground and when he runs the ball he makes about 3 metres per hitup. I'd gladly swap Wagon for Seymour (not that I rate Seymour, Wagon is 8 years older and alot less talented though).

Parra's main 4: Wagon, Vella, Burt and Petersen. Apart from Burt, they all have solid claims to be the worst in their position. Burt would still be up there though. Chad Robinson wasn't far off the list, at his best he is a solid ball runner and a great defender but usually he plays like a busted arse. Adam Peek is the same, best defensive prop in the NRL but in attack he is extremely lazy and ineffective. Ashley Graham would be captain of the team of the worst players aswell, I can't believe Murray signed this hack. Thanks alot Muzza :lol:.

Well I will be happy to have Wagon at the Broncos if you want Seymour! At least Wagon can tackle! Seymour is hopeless!:lol:

Munky

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:
Adam Peek is the same, best defensive prop in the NRL but in attack he is extremely lazy and ineffective.

I reckon Bryce Gibbs is as bad in attack. I've never seen him put a dent in the defensive line.