What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there one player who...

Matta

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Why? When has Wagon let QLD down. Plus he has helped us all over the place and put in for 80minutes even though he may not have played in that position regularly. If you don't want him I am sure the Broncos would want him. Here's a trade, we'll give you Pumpkin Seymour and you give us Wagon!:D

I'd give him to you for free...

Actually now, admittedly his defence is not that bad, but there's much better options in terms of attack.

CowMan

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Why? When has Wagon let QLD down. Plus he has helped us all over the place and put in for 80minutes even though he may not have played in that position regularly. If you don't want him I am sure the Broncos would want him. Here's a trade, we'll give you Pumpkin Seymour and you give us Wagon!:D

with a glass of Fir-Manpop

lockyno1

Post Whore
Matta said:
I'd give him to you for free...

Actually now, admittedly his defence is not that bad, but there's much better options in terms of attack.

No problem, when can we trade? I'd sure rather WAGON at 5/8 during the origin series than Seymour!

aqua_duck

Coach
Knights-Kurt Gidley and George Carmont

When Milton Thaidai came off the field today we were actually happy because Kurt was sent to fullback therefore keeping him as far away from the play as possible.

Frederick

Staff member
aqua_duck said:

When Milton Thaidai came off the field today we were actually happy because Kurt was sent to fullback therefore keeping him as far away from the play as possible.
To be fair, Georgie-boy has actually been playing alright this year. Certainly isn't f**king up as much as he did last year.

effnic

Bench
Timmah said:
BRI - B Seymour
BUL - C Hughes
CAN - M Elliott (Surely that can be my vote?)
CRO - Tied L Covell/B Kimmorley
MAN - S Matai (overrated, niggly little bitch)
MEL - C Walker
NEW - It's opposite day. I'm going to say A Johns, but imply that the entire side is sh*t when he isn't there.
NZL - J Ropati
NQL - B Firman
PAR - M Petersen
PEN - L Hookey
STG - B Creagh
SOU - B Walker
SYD - B f**king Finch
WES - See 'NEW' RE: B Marshall
Yeh he is soooo overrated let me remind you of a 40-14 scoreline when this overrated person ran around 2 of your players while they just looked at the ball trickle in goal and one dumb ass in hazem el foreskin tries to pick up the ball instead of grounding it:roll: . Matai is going great guns this year thats probably the reason he was just picked last night in the nz team but hey you guys know what your on about :? . Pick Dunley if anyone even Jason King is on fire this year and i usually cant stand him.

innsaneink

Referee
Boon said:
Sweeney is decent, just had an off night. In saying that I'll think he'll get dropped for BB.

Yeah, we all have off days/nights, dont we featherweight>? :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Players IMO who should take up another career....

Seymour
Minto
Fitzhenry
Finch
Joe Williams
Hookey
Wagon

aqua_duck said:

Carmonts been very good for them this year actually Aqua, hasnt made any errors in defence and been very nice in attack.

Timbo

Staff member
reptar said:
David Howell

Rep quality my ass, Elliott.

*throws brick at reptar*

Howell has become the subject of 'Boogs syndrome' at the Raiders, as everyone needs someone to blame. He's actually not too bad.

I've gotta say I don't think we have any genuinely horrible footballers. Like there's noone out there who I cringe when they get the ball, like I used to do with Wolfgramm, Finch and Bulgarelli.

Our worst at the moment is probably Purtell, and you can attribute that to his age pretty much.