What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there one player who...

reptar

Juniors
Timbo said:
*throws brick at reptar*

Howell has become the subject of 'Boogs syndrome' at the Raiders, as everyone needs someone to blame. He's actually not too bad.

I've gotta say I don't think we have any genuinely horrible footballers. Like there's noone out there who I cringe when they get the ball, like I used to do with Wolfgramm, Finch and Bulgarelli.

Our worst at the moment is probably Purtell, and you can attribute that to his age pretty much.

Timbo, I don't know which Howell you watch, but until he puts in some effort he will always rate very lowly on my scale.

Against Brisbane he was probably the biggest cause of the Broncos comeback. He simply just didn't put in the effort required in defence, didn't bother getting out of marker, didn't bother to turn and chase.

I think he does have SOME potential to be a useful first grader, but until someone shoves a rocket up his arse (which isn't going to be Elliott) and gets him to put in the required effort then he's going to be our worse player.

Incidentally, I think Purtell is rather poor but why he is selected above Chalk and Milne is beyond me.

aphelion

Juniors
Daniel Wagon (finally in PL where he belongs)
Michael Vella (still the softest prop in the history of the game. At least Josh Perry has one good game a year. Vella's last one was in 2001)
Matt Petersen (for every moment of brilliance he has 5 moments of madness. At least he's off to the GC, god help them!)
Ashley Graham (I cried tears of joy when we shipped him back to NQ)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
effnic said:
Yeh he is soooo overrated let me remind you of a 40-14 scoreline when this overrated person ran around 2 of your players while they just looked at the ball trickle in goal and one dumb ass in hazem el foreskin tries to pick up the ball instead of grounding it:roll: . Matai is going great guns this year thats probably the reason he was just picked last night in the nz team but hey you guys know what your on about . Pick Dunley if anyone even Jason King is on fire this year and i usually cant stand him.

:lol:

:blahb: :blahb: :blahb: ... how many penalties did he cost your side?

willvillain

Juniors
2 I believe. And they were right after each other. And I wanted to crucify him at that point, because it immediately led to a bulldogs try and I had a feeling that after a dominating start, we'd let you right back into the game. But he more than made up for it by having an excellent game from there.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Timbo said:
*throws brick at reptar*

Howell has become the subject of 'Boogs syndrome' at the Raiders, as everyone needs someone to blame. He's actually not too bad.

I've gotta say I don't think we have any genuinely horrible footballers. Like there's noone out there who I cringe when they get the ball, like I used to do with Wolfgramm, Finch and Bulgarelli.

Our worst at the moment is probably Purtell, and you can attribute that to his age pretty much.

Ladies and gentleman, i present to you, David Howell

Evergreen

Juniors
Tyson said:
is it really him thats pretty cool

Well its either him or Matt Elliot.

I cringe to think that DH has been re-signed to this club for a further two years. Thanks very much Elliot you useless p!ssant.

Tyson

Juniors
Evergreen said:

i cant believe coaches n players post on this forum hi matt and dave im a big fan good luck this year

Raider_69

Post Whore
Evergreen said:

good call
Timbo has been exposed, he is clearly one of the following:

David Howell
Matt Elliott
David Howell's Mother

RainMan

Juniors
Stop beating around the bush guys.

South Sydney first 17. There would be lucky to be 3 players in that team that would get a start in any other NRL team.

Timbo

Staff member
Oh come on guys.

He is nowhere near as bad as any of the following:

-Mark Asbock
-Jason Bulgarelli
-Brett Finch
-Odell Manuel
-Greg Wolfgramm

All of whom commanded regular places in our backline for extended periods.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

So you're happy for him to continue being a niggly little bitch who'll potentially cost your side the game? :lol: @ NZ selectors for choosing him.

effnic

Bench
SBW how many balls did he drop? He handed about 3 tries to us yet nz picked him :roll:. You have no argument 40-14 is enough to shut u up.

Red Bear

Referee
RainMan said:
Stop beating around the bush guys.

South Sydney first 17. There would be lucky to be 3 players in that team that would get a start in any other NRL team.
Macdougal Brothers
Sutton
Galavou aint bad i spose...

Knightmare

Coach
Karmichael Hunt
Chris Walker
Luke Covell
Brett Finch
Brett Kimmorley

They're my team of gimps so far...