What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this the 'A' team v Tits ?

nibbs

Bench
i don't understand the anti witt sentiment among warriors fans here. he only kicked our greatest ever conversion and scored our greatest ever try. where's some respect, f**kwits?

Martli

Coach
i don't understand the anti witt sentiment among warriors fans here. he only kicked our greatest ever conversion and scored our greatest ever try. where's some respect, f**kwits?

Wittyfan ruins him and makes him really easy to hate. I've talked about this before, but I have an automatic hatred of Michael Witt caused by Wittyfan, despite the fact that I know Witt isn't a bad player. I have to try and manually adjust my hatred for Witt, because deep down, I really think he's a fairly handy player. I think a lot of people on here suffer from the same thing, they just don't realise it so keep hatin' on Witt.

nibbs

Bench
hmm, i recall hating and still hating canberra because of jeremy john mohekey, a porirua local. but tbh, never really had any problems with wittyfan. what if michael witt's todiefor eyes suddenly got all saggy and not so nice to look and wittyfan to a shine manu vatuvei and became manufan, it could happen. will this instill a gradual feeling of hate towards big manu?

Martli

Coach
hmm, i recall hating and still hating canberra because of jeremy john mohekey, a porirua local. but tbh, never really had any problems with wittyfan. what if michael witt's todiefor eyes suddenly got all saggy and not so nice to look and wittyfan to a shine manu vatuvei and became manufan, it could happen. will this instill a gradual feeling of hate towards big manu?

God, I hope not.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
He went good when he played for them last season.

I feel sorry for him...I think it's a personality clash with Cleary thb.

your just being nice.

No personality clash - only the warriors have far more personnel at their fingertips this year.

Regardless of wittyfan.

Witt - is deadset average if he didnt kick goals he would have never played nrl.
Warriors have so much depth why waste any future first grade opportunities on witt.

Sad but true. seems like a nice guy and should have been encouraged to go to england.
Well Huddersfield were looking for a half.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
I just hope we have a decent goal kicker in the team without Witt. There's nothing worse than scoring more tries than the opposition only to lose the game on goal kicks - Really sucks.

Witt is a good sound player and a fantastic goal kicker - I would pick him every time.

so you would pick everytime - even over jones, fien, hohaia, moon.

Noosa1

Juniors
Heremaia is also named in the 'A team' for Lismore and I reckon He kicks as well. He should go well this year.

Lego_Man

First Grade

A very valid point - i've always thought he was a handy player, and i've certainly never had any ill feeling towards him.

I do think at this stage, there are better options in the halves though. However, that may change.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

Good to see you leading the way in regards to being respectful. :roll:

Anyway, Martli summed it up perfectly. Wittyfan makes it very easy to hate on Witt and most do it just to get a reaction from Wittyfan more than anything.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
If the Gods are with us, Wittyfan just may take a liking to pussy this season.

Penrith are interested in Michael Witt. Please, Penrith!!! Take him and Wittyfan off our hands. PLEASE!!!

MKEB...

Staff member
if wittyfan could discuss the relative merits of every (any) other player in the club, we would all be more appreciative of his input.