What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this the 'A' team v Tits ?

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Yes, Witt at 6, Jones at 7 and Hohaia on the bench. Sorry no room in the top 17 for Moon or Fein but handy replacements for when we have injuries (or when Wade gets suspended and Hohaia moves to fullback).

I guess you didnt go the trial??

my point we are going to find it hard to find to fit in Jones, Fien, Hohaia, Henderson.

I would normally let people have their opinion but in this case it is clearly wrong.lol.

Witt doesnt actually do anything - other than kick.

I dont mind having a non-dominant 5/8 but they either have to be defensively strong or good at running at the line or at the very least a good passing game.

Witt has none at these . CASE CLOSED. pass and catch only.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
T o be fair MMM Witts defence aint too bad

it nots bad - but is it strong - hell no.

Other than kicking does he have any other parts of the game that are strong or stand out.
Even his kicking game is more just goal kicking and not much attacking options.

Why would you choose him over any half-decent player.

He never takes the line - only catch and pass.

He is like the second coming of Shane Endacott.

Mr Witt = that average guy who you question why he ever to got to play first grade football.

Even if moon fails, Hohaia would be a much better no.6. Runns at the line, tackles just as good, way better passing game.

If we want somebody who can catch and pass but to be defensivel strong and can take a hittup - then we have o-regan.

If we want a half with tenacity - then there is also heremaia.

Hell Henderson could probably jump into the halves if we were desperate.

Witt should go play NL 2 - before he gets dropped to fox memorial. because it will happen.

Rich102

Staff member
it nots bad - but is it strong - hell no.

Other than kicking does he have any other parts of the game that are strong or stand out.
Even his kicking game is more just goal kicking and not much attacking options.

Why would you choose him over any half-decent player.

He never takes the line - only catch and pass.

He is like the second coming of Shane Endacott.

Mr Witt = that average guy who you question why he ever to got to play first grade football.

Even if moon fails, Hohaia would be a much better no.6. Runns at the line, tackles just as good, way better passing game.

If we want somebody who can catch and pass but to be defensivel strong and can take a hittup - then we have o-regan.

If we want a half with tenacity - then there is also heremaia.

Hell Henderson could probably jump into the halves if we were desperate.

Witt should go play NL 2 - before he gets dropped to fox memorial. because it will happen.

Good comparison MMM!

Latest posts