What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this the new logo?

Panfas

Juniors
If we change, it could be to Western Sydney Panthers - with a return to the leaping Panther...

No facts about this, just my thoughts

darkbloom

Juniors
That logo was distribute by Gus asking people's opinions.

I doubt it would be it BUT the new logo design was completed some time ago.

Doomednow

Bench
I realise the OP is pretty old but jeez I hope the new logo id nothing like it. What's all the superfluous chrome bordering? Its bigger than than the name and the panther together

Nugget10

Juniors
I would like us to get away from the teal colour mow that CUA are no longer involved with the club. That Teal lettering looks disgraceful

Crazy Hazy

Juniors
Teal will be staying..

If teal is part of the colour scheme you'd think that would rule out brown or licorice allsorts colours accompanying it. Black and white could/will still be a major part, and they're our current main colours anyway so maybe not too much of a change. Possibly something new in the Panther design. I like the leaping panther design but not the one that looks like a fat, black Labrador.

...back to you Bruce

Scotty03

Juniors
Why is teal staying? is isn't part of our heritage.

and whats the go with the jerseys this year? I've seen the boys wear black maybe 2-3 times all season.

FMD!

Who are we? Who knows.....all we wear is that pink or white sh!t every game.

Doomednow

Bench
They tried to tie teal into the heritage. Something about some grade wearing it or it being a training jersey colour once they had faded a bit. It might have been bullshit though.

Scotty03

Juniors
we change our identify every few years....its BS.

ive also had enough of the "keeping it fresh", or "we dont change it that often...heres stats of other clubs" blah blah blah.

All i know is if i have to really think about the last time we played in our "primary" jersey...then theres a problem.

murraymob

Coach
Back on the logo posted at the begining of the thread.There has been no word on any change so its not going to be happening any time soon

Abacus

Juniors
Thanks Bruce. Does it look anything like the OP logo? If so, it would be nice if someone could explain why we need "the fat Labrador" (thanks Crazy), a capital "P" and the word "Panthers". It makes it all very cluttered. Usually less is more with these sorts of things...

Panfas

Juniors
This was posted on the main boards. I dont mind it TBH

attachment.php