What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaac Gordon has pleaded guilty to assault

Special K

Coach
Thats it back to winnipeg!

tumblr_li40rbFUsZ1qztjn5o1_500.png

so anyway...

say he dosnt get a custodial sentence.

i dont think sacking him is right. but i dont think he should be in firsts for a while TBH.

at the sharks its not as if were dripping with talent in the backs. he wont be far away from a call up via injury or form.

i mean..round 1 team were likely looking at what we had last year. Best and Pom in the centres. Williams and mills on the wings....gardz at the back.

who else we got?

some of those 20's backs from last year were ok werent they?

Since 73

First Grade
don't sack him.

Flanno needs to assemble a Mean Machine.
The oddest, meanest, baddest selection of crims and societal rejects in Sydeny and bring 'em to the Shire.

We have bad boy Carney, wife beater Gordon, 'light fingers' pommeroy. We need the slasher - Bird - back.

trouble is we keep rehabilitating them.

Gal went from most hated to most loved.

coolumsharkie

Referee
yea well one is a low act and the other is a freakshow, hard to choose any really... Or to imagine why it would happen in the first place. I can understand Monahs attempting drunken humour, I mean he really didnt have sex with a dog did he? As for Ike, it's about as low as it gets.

Card Shark

Immortal
I'd say the decision will be dependent on his attitude following the incident. If he's very remorseful & has been busting his gut at training, it will make their decision a lot easier.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I hope he is retained. He's a quality player and IMO just as good a fullback as Gards. Far superior defensively in fact. Not quite the instinct in attack

Madsharkie

First Grade
I hope he's retained too, we don't have the depth to cut him (them have him playing against us elsewhere).

Latest posts