What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaac Gordon has pleaded guilty to assault

Special K

Coach
The roosters were linked to Dugan because of how much he looks up to Carney. I give it a few weeks before we start getting linked to him...

Snoop Shark

First Grade
On the topic, any male who raises a hand to a female deserves harsh treatment. It's a dog act and I will never respect Ike till the day I die. Yeah there are 2 sides to a story but at the end of the day u just don't do it.

Sure a telstra employee will keep their job but reality is Ike works for the Cronulla Sharks. His duties as an employee include going to schools and being a role model so if that conflicts with what he does outside of work then there is only one option. Show him the f**kin door and tell the low mutt to pull his head in

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
His duties as an employee include going to schools and being a role model
That is pure bullshyte driven by media hype.
The WWE is the most popular sport on the planet. Ulimate fighter will likely over take that. Are these guys role models? When they wrestle women are they in "breach". Remember most kids that watch this show think it is real.
so if that conflicts with what he does outside of work then there is only one option. Show him the f**kin door and tell the low mutt to pull his head in
It doesnt conflict one bit with him being a paid sportsmen. In fact, if he went to jail for something, then was released, he would be eligible to play football again. Much like the guy in the warriors, who karate kicked his girlfriend to cause her to abort the pregnancy.

Dooogs ay

he's an interesting cat thats for sure. dunno if that would be a great move TBH.

exciting player none the less.

As for as for Ike Turner.........bad move..cant be punching the missus. unless it was in some sort of bedroom game. but enough about that.
we should stand by the player though. The sharks and the NRL arent the law

Since 73

First Grade
Dugan's brittle.

He also has a touch of the Ray price's...when tackled bungs on that he is injured. Makes out he's playing tough as the trainer drags him back to position.

Gibbo actually told Price to get it out of his game.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
That is pure bullshyte driven by media hype.
The WWE is the most popular sport on the planet. Ulimate fighter will likely over take that. Are these guys role models? When they wrestle women are they in "breach". Remember most kids that watch this show think it is real.

It doesnt conflict one bit with him being a paid sportsmen. In fact, if he went to jail for something, then was released, he would be eligible to play football again. Much like the guy in the warriors, who karate kicked his girlfriend to cause her to abort the pregnancy.

Hahaha the WWE what a great debate you decide to bring up!

Fact and fiction are entirely different. The Ike drama was not rehearsed!!

Did Jack really climb up the beanstalk?

Frenzy.

Immortal
You are very obsessive aren't you frenzy.

Lest see if you answer this...what do you think of your mates strange assumptions? I don't think it's normal, do you? Can you help him?

HAHAHA

Yeah, you got me. I'm the obsessive one. As shown in the post tally from this thread.

b8e2f6cb.png

Latest posts