What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaac Gordon has pleaded guilty to assault

Frenzy.

Immortal
Great work there. Sad waste of time though. Whats important though is that it makes you happy. I am pleased for you. Not angry..

No work. It's a mouse click and a screen shot. Perhaps outside the scope of your limited skills however simple it is.

No waste of time either. Was designed to make you reply. It worked.

Yes, it makes me happy to watch you dig yourself into a forever deepening abyss. It's amusing.

No, you are not pleased for me. That's just another attempt to rise above. Didn't work.

Who said you were angry? That was 2 days ago. Was it you that mentioned obsession?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

redback

Bench
No work. It's a mouse click and a screen shot. Perhaps outside the scope of your limited skills however simple it is.

No waste of time either. Was designed to make you reply. It worked.

Yes, it makes me happy to watch you dig yourself into a forever deepening abyss. It's amusing.

No, you are not pleased for me. That's just another attempt to rise above. Didn't work.

Who said you were angry? That was 2 days ago. Was it you that mentioned obsession?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im trying not to like you Frenzy but I cant. You are actually one of the good guys.

Since 73

First Grade
b8e2f6cb.png
Fugg frenz...i have to keep posting now
I'm in the 8 and don't want to drop out.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Im trying not to like you Frenzy but I cant. You are actually one of the good guys.

That's good readers. Means I can be frank with you right? Yep, I'd say so.

Anyway, you've tried several times now to try and drag me into your spat with reefy. You've made a few enquiries into my opinions.

Here's one.

Lest see if you answer this...what do you think of your mates strange assumptions? I don't think it's normal, do you? Can you help him?[/QUOTE

You mean reefy? Are you referring to your belief that he has an assumption about someone allegedly having a penchant for those who haven't been on the earth for long. Correct?

Can I help him? Depends. Is the assumption correct? If it is then yes, I can help him to understand the profile of such a person. That might invoke some sympathy, I doubt it though. I am also indubitably sure that there will be no empathy. There needs to be like feelings for that.

I'll say this to you redback. I know which poster, from the their written reactions and behaviours fits a kid fiddlers profile most.

redback

Bench

Anyway, you've tried several times now to try and drag me into your spat with reefy. You've made a few enquiries into my opinions.

Here's one.

Lest see if you answer this...what do you think of your mates strange assumptions? I don't think it's normal, do you? Can you help him?[/QUOTE

You mean reefy? Are you referring to your belief that he has an assumption about someone allegedly having a penchant for those who haven't been on the earth for long. Correct?

Can I help him? Depends. Is the assumption correct? If it is then yes, I can help him to understand the profile of such a person. That might invoke some sympathy, I doubt it though. I am also indubitably sure that there will be no empathy. There needs to be like feelings for that.

I'll say this to you redback. I know which poster, from the their written reactions and behaviours fits a kid fiddlers profile most.

If you are heading to the same lows as your mate, then my assesment of you was wrong. It's a pity really as I honestly thought you were better than that.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Here's one.

If you are heading to the same lows as your mate, then my assesment of you was wrong. It's a pity really as I honestly thought you were better than that.

What do you think? Did I mention any of your online aliases?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Did I mention the time you PM'd me when you had that "tiff" with your mate?

You mean the time when you PMed me trying to illicit information about the real life reefy? The stream of PMs that you initiated because you thought reefy and I were at odds? The PM stream that clearly revealed you know nothing of reefy even though you get on the forum and say you know him?

No, I don't think you have ever mentioned them but I'm sure that as I have a liking for the PM archive function I can get access to post them up for you.

Or you can, I don't care.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Here's one.

Hey, if you don't like it get out of the kitchen. I was just giving you an expert opinion.

redback

Bench
You mean the time when you PMed me trying to illicit information about the real life reefy? The stream of PMs that you initiated because you thought reefy and I were at odds? The PM stream that clearly revealed you know nothing of reefy even though you get on the forum and say you know him?

No, I don't think you have ever mentioned them but I'm sure that as I have a liking for the PM archive function I can get access to post them up for you.

Or you can, I don't care.

I mean the one where you called him a few choice words and said how you couldn't stand him. You could easily cut and paste anything on here and claim it's from me and I could do likewise.... Just like your mate you are being exposed and getting a bit angry I reckon.

hahahahahahaha

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
I mean the one where you called him a few choice words and said how you couldn't stand him. You could easily cut and paste anything on here and claim it's from me and I could do likewise.... Just like your mate you are being exposed and getting a bit angry I reckon.

hahahahahahaha

Wow. I'm sure reefy would be mortified if he thought I'd called him a few choice words. Hope he doesn't get all mad at me now. HAHAHAHAHA

Why would I cut and paste anything. Worried?

Anyway, there's a hint in your post which means we can all add delusional to your ever growing constellation of symptoms.

redback

Bench
Wow. I'm sure reefy would be mortified if he thought I'd called him a few choice words. Hope he doesn't get all mad at me now. HAHAHAHAHA

Why would I cut and paste anything. Worried?

Anyway, there's a hint in your post which means we can all add delusional to your ever growing constellation of symptoms.

Plenty of hints in yours to suggest many things, although the first 2 that comes to mind are Liar and someone that has an over infliated opinion of themselves!