What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ISP

giboz71

First Grade
This game's about winning the Grandfinal!
Getting the best players on the paddock to make it happen ASAP.
Strange how our fans have been demoralised/propagandised/spun into thinking top 8 or 4 is just wonderful.
Ground down by the magnificent success of 2015? Bejesus FMD guys stiffen up.
The trophy's there for the taking - pressure the coach to ditch the backline mediocrity & get the fastest & most skilful on the paddock.
Really simple.
You don't 'take that', you take the best and f*ckcen well bleed for it

Lol who says I’m happy just to make the semis?

Point is you have to have to put yourself in the position to win GF and both teams have done that. Both teams are a reasonable chance come the semis.

But given the propensity of this forum to write off the coach, players and administration any chance they get, people seem to forget that both teams have had good years and we’re not the basket case many make out.

possm

Coach
Patrick Herbert is in front of Lomax IMO.
Why he isn't in first grade absolutely does my head in.

Why? Mary. Surely we should have;
1. Lomax
2. Macdonald
5. Herbert
as our back 3 for next week and through the finals. I really believe that it is our centres who need replacing but Mary would never do this, so we will just have to wait until 2019.

Crush

Coach
1. Lomax
2. Macdonald
5. Herbert
as our back 3 for next week and through the finals. I really believe that it is our centres who need replacing but Mary would never do this, so we will just have to wait until 2019.
Dropping Dufty?
That, I cannot fathom.

possm

Coach
Lol who says I’m happy just to make the semis?

Point is you have to have to put yourself in the position to win GF and both teams have done that. Both teams are a reasonable chance come the semis.

But given the propensity of this forum to write off the coach, players and administration any chance they get, people seem to forget that both teams have had good years and we’re not the basket case many make out.
I'd say that most on here want the Dragons to win each week. And most on here think we have a good squad of players who are badly coached. I believe with a good coach and the normal annual refresh of our squad, we will be very competitive next season.

As for this season we are doing much better than I thought we could but our success will largely depend on the game plan and the players ability to produce what the coach is wanting from them..

giboz71

First Grade
Mate, careful.
Some of us are called apologists for that sort of appreciation.

Mate I just want the team I’ve supported for 40 years to win.

I have no agendas. I think Mary is an arrogant ponce but if he can lead us to a comp, I’ll still be overjoyed.

I certainly take no pleasure in seeing my team lose In the hope the coach gets sacked like some on here.

LINESPEED

Juniors
We are second
ISP kids have done great after so many posters put shi* on their ability for most of the year.
Imagine if the Foolish One had given some of their backs more NRL time how more advanced they'd be.
But then they'd've threatened the Latkens lol.

The ISP backline was streets ahead of the imposters - just ask the commentariat

Gareth67

First Grade
Watched the Newtown / Magpies match , don’t the Bluebags have a fine team , particularly liked the young hooker with the step and the center with the long strand of hair over short back and sides , plus a couple of very good forwards who would also get a start in the NRL . But back to the young Dragons , an excellent win with some good all round performances with only the 1 round remaining.

Drakon

Juniors
Watched the Newtown / Magpies match , don’t the Bluebags have a fine team , particularly liked the young hooker with the step and the center with the long strand of hair over short back and sides , plus a couple of very good forwards who would also get a start in the NRL . But back to the young Dragons , an excellent win with some good all round performances with only the 1 round remaining.
Gareth,

That's it for the ISP. No more rounds. Finals are next.

Bench
Both Herbert and Lomax look ready for first grade. Robson should be on the bench. Field did not run that much but was involved in setting up our backs. All the team looked good. Nice to see some backline moves. Pity McIdiot doesn’t employ the same tactics

LINESPEED

Juniors
1. Lomax
2. Macdonald
5. Herbert
Agree Possm
I reckon Mary's been infected with terminal ScoMo conservatism after driving thru The Shire for years.

And the osmotic effects materialise in the Forum

I'd never drop Dufty. He'd be winger, with Widdop FB, Mann 1/2, Field 5/8, Lomax & Herbert centres. Hunt 9, McInnes bench.
But with Widdop out, next week I'd play
1. Herbert
2. Dufty
3. Lomax
4. Mann
5. Nene (with a remote controlled rocket up his ars*)
6. Field
7. Hunt
The above backline, behind our pack, would have a chance in any Grandfinal.

You know, FORM players WTF?

Surely a much better chance than that being trotted out tomorrow

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
Thats who the Dragons play next week in the first week of the finals. Tough team the Jets..lol Bluebags now you are going back in time

Latest posts