What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It’s D-day for Daniel

The Colonel

Immortal
I am just confused at why he would pick up his entire life to come and play 3rd string in both the positions he plays?????

The main reason he joined the Eels from what I have read cmes down to the simple fact that they offered him a contract when the Cowboys didn't. Humble was a member of their NYC side in 2008 but was not offered a contract for 2009. He left and joined a club in Qld Cup where he performed very well and was voted rookie of the year. Parramatta had been in talks with him for some time nd hadn't heard from the Cowboys at all.

That was until Matt Bowen went down injured. The Cowboys then realised they needed a backup fullback. By that stage Humble had agreed to terms with the Eels and while he would hve been keen to stay with the Cowboys (particularly if they had shown some interest before Bowen was injured) he kept his word and stayed with the Eels.

He may have had a free ride straight to first grade, his form for Qld Cup suggests he would have been seriously considered but the kid has chosen to back himself and earn a shot.

Whatthe1976

Juniors
As is usually the case with attacking players. Thanks for the reply...And welcome on board. Have you seen him play much?

Yeah im in central Qld and have followed his career since moving to townsville a few years back he killed the QCup and and they reckon he killed it for Wenty today. Good to be on board i dont chat or reply much but i do get on and read the threads often.

Latest posts